Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Final Fantasy IX Fan Duuuub~

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default EoFF's Final Fantasy IX Fan Duuuub~

Anyone interested? This game has one of the best writing in the whole series, and I think we could pull it off, if anyone is dedicated enough, I'd love to record all the lines for FFIX, you?

I have multiple lines prepared for my audition, I'll be auditiong for Zidane, Steiner, Kuja, Garland, among others. WHAT SAY YOU?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I would if I had the equipment. closest thing i have to voice recognition software is my PSeye

I thought this would help make things more organized.

Main Characters

ZIDANETRIBAL

1. You don't need a reason to help people.
    2. In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but the way things are. The choice is yours.
    3. I had a whole speech ready for her. But it would've been a lie! How could I lie to her!? 'Good luck, Dagger! I'll be watching you from afar.' 'Come find me if you need someone to talk to.' It's a big fat lie! That's not how I feel at all! That's not how I feel... at all.
    4. Piece of cake! I'm an escape artist.
    5. Ooo, soft...

VIVIORUNITIA

1. How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...
    2. I have to find out who I am... I'm scared... What if I'm not even human...?
    3. I won't let you make any more instruments of murder!
    4. (SPOILER)I always talked about you, Zidane. How you were a very special person to us, because you taught us all how important life is. You taught me that life doesn't last forever. That's why we have to help each other and live life to the fullest. Even if you say goodbye, you'll always be in our hearts. So, I know we're not alone anymore. Why I was born... How I wanted to live... Thanks for giving me time to think. To keep doing what you set your heart on... It's a very hard thing to do. We were all so courageous... What to do when I felt lonely... That was the only thing you couldn't teach me. But we need to figure out the answer for ourselves... I'm so happy I met everyone... I wish we could've gone on more adventures. But I guess we all have to say goodbye someday. Everyone... Thank you. Farewell. My memories will be part of the sky...

ADELBERTSTEINER

1. Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?
    2. OG...!!! OGLOP!!!
    3. Bah! Only a flesh wound!
    4. I shall petition for a life sentence on his behalf. Yes, that would be the honorable thing!
    5. Princess? Princess?! PRINCESS!!!

GARNETALEXANDROS

1. Someday I will be queen, but I will always be myself.
    2. Mother... Zidane... No... I can't depend on them anymore! As the queen of Alexandria, I must protect my kingdom.
    3. Get off me, you scumbag!
    4. If it weren't for you, I probably would've led a meaningless life. With you, I was able to see so much of the world and meet so many people.

AMARANTCORAL

1. The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.
    2. Damn hypocrite. Always talking about friendship, when you're nothing but a selfish loner.
    3. I'd rather die as a warrior than live as a beggar.

FREYACRESCENT

1. To be forgotten is worse than death.
    2. Rat-face... After I finish my drink, I'm gonna kick your butt.
    3. Fratley... You never came back... You've left me with nothing except rumors of your death. I couldn't believe it! I still won't believe it! Never. Not until I witness proof of your death with my own eyes. And I will travel across the world forever if I must...

QUINAQUEN

1. I do what I want! You have problem!?
    2. Good food not only delicious! Good food made with heart! This very important when cooking for friends!
    3. Frog. Is...talking? Should I eat..? Maybe I eat.

EIKOCAROL

1. I don't wanna be alone anymore.
    2. Listen to me. You should never lie to yourself.
    3. I'm not gonna cry! I'm a grown-up now, and crying won't help one bit!
    4. That's no way to treat a lady!

KUJAMEANIEPANTS
    (It's ironic because he doesn't wear pants! )

1. I find this rain quite pleasant. It is as if the raindrops are blessing our victory.
    2. Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue.
    3. What comedy! Zidane, isn't it hilarious!? I'll die just like the black mages I so despise! I single-handedly brought chaos unto Gaia, but in the end, I'm nothing but a worthless doll! ... I won't let it happen. I won't... I won't let this world exist without me!
    4. Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!
    5. After you guys beat me, I had nothing left...nothing more to lose. Then, I finally realized what it means to live... I guess I was too late.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Does accent matter? I'm guessing most people will be American, but you could always have a stereotypical British accent for Kuja :P

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If anyone needs a British accent, it's Steiner. There's no such thing as an American Knight.

You should do casting calls or something. You know, get a bunch of voices together and figure out who should do who based on them. Things will sound much, much better that way.

Also, you should start simple instead of doing the whole thing from the start, if that's not already been mentioned/figured out. Just do a "in a nutshell" thing. I remember FFVIII in a nutshell, which featured one or two EoFFers. That was awesome.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quina is one challenging character!

I could probably do Kuja, now that I think about it... since I have an odd accent... I imagine Kuja having this mellow voice with a weird cadence... like he's always singing a bit his words. haha
    "Memories shape time.

Time overlaps.

The overlap becomes our memory.

Memories construct time."

I've got an English accent and I'm generally decent at acting...

BUT I'm not sure I'll be able to do the required accents properly and I'm not sure how good my mike is. I'll probably be up for this though...although I'd need help on the technical side of things...

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Articles
    Blog Entries

I always imagined this for accents...

Zidane-French or American
    Dagger-Upper-Class English
    Steiner-English
    Vivi-American
    Freya-Russian or German
    Quina-Spanish
    Eiko-American
    Amarant-Australian, Jamaican, or Southern American
    Kuja-English, Italian, or French

Oddly enough, I think the character I perform best as is Kuja. Never really figured myself as the insane thong-wearing villain type, to be honest.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Nothing can come close the FF9 dub on youtube by Actorman.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin' View Post
    Nothing can come close the FF9 dub on youtube by Actorman.
    Except for OneWingedChaos's.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

oh my god xD when kishi and I played it, we took turns doing all the voices xD it was so hilarious.

I want in!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I had a working mic, I would be up for this. Guess I have another item to add to my growing shopping list for my computer.

Articles

Can I play myself? :mog: