Thread: Crystarium expansion

Default Crystarium expansion

I'm right outside of orphans cradle. i just got past edenhall. Now i have everyone's main roles maxed out to this point and still have like 3-400,000 CP. When does the crystarium expand again. No spoilers please. even if you just give me a broad idea of how long it will be. i know the last time it expanded (SPOILER)was after you fight barthandaleus before you return to cacoon.

Quote Originally Posted by doeboyfresh14 View Post
    I'm right outside of orphans cradle. i just got past edenhall. Now i have everyone's main roles maxed out to this point and still have like 3-400,000 CP. When does the crystarium expand again. No spoilers please. even if you just give me a broad idea of how long it will be. i know the last time it expanded (SPOILER)was after you fight barthandaleus before you return to cacoon.
    Once you finish the game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

that's what i was thought. i guess i should just suck it up and press on to the end.

Have you done any grinding somewhere? Cuz it seems a lot of CPs I'm in ch9 now and my chars are on lvl3...
    "I am the dark at the end of everything. The end of universes, gods, worlds... of everything. What will you be then, Dreamlord? - I am Hope"

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's not, chapter 10, 11, and 12 are filled with battles.

i did a lot of grinding when i was in pulse. then i did a bunch right outside of edenhall because the sacrifices drop perfumes that are worth 10,000+ so i sold them to upgrade weapons.

What are the sacrifices?
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

They're shambling Cieth that are fairly easy to kill long as Death doesn't hit your leader. Just de-shell tham, fog if you have it, then hit them hard with Ruin and Ravager spells. The Perfume is 12,500 gil each and the scarletite they drop is worth quite a bit, too. They're the best place in the game to farm gil before you beat it. After you beat it, you have to port out of the cradle to respawn them so the gil/hour you get is reduced drastically.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

All chapters are filled with battles, yo.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Oh,I see.
    They are the white cieth that appears mostly on Orphan´s Craddle.
    The Cavalary turned into these ones.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D