Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: First Bi-Annual Post-Ciddies Best Speech Award

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Golden Showers Award for Best Speech goes to...........................

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

FUNNIEST MEMBER BY RANTZIEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien
    In this speech, I will make fun of Meat Puppet. Read on if this interests you!

In choosing EoFF's funniest member, there are many things to consider. However, as we all know, the only real way of measuring how funny someone is, is by the reputation feature. "Helpful", the description says? Helpful to someone who has AIDS from not laughing enough, maybe! "Constructive", it says? Constructive... for my diaphragm! Therefore, your reputation is the only accurate measure of your funniness. More specifically, getting repped by Meat Puppet? Makes you a high roller, baby. It's like playing poker with a wildcard.

I'm now going to abuse my admin powers to invade on everybody's* privacy! Hold on to your hats!!!
    * mostly Meat Puppet's

• blackmage_nuke is one of those guys who would probably have been a CK by now if he had a funny name like Black Mage Puke instead so people didn't mistake him for a newbie. His reputation status? Cold! Although the reps he has gotten has shown a fair amount of satisfaction. But here's the kicker... Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? Yes! This is his judgement:
      Thread had potential but instead birthed lots of failed jokes. Repping for potential though
      Pretty insensitive comment, Meat Puppet! Nice going!
    • Del Murder is funny! He told a joke back in '07 that I'll never forget! Ha ha ha! His reputation status? Oooh, ice cold. I won't mention the amount of people who have repped him in the last 6 months out of respect for the man, but let me give you a hint: they can be counted on three fingers. Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? No. Better luck next time, Del?
    • Flying Mullet has that funny monkey with glasses as his avatar. His greatest comedic achievement? I think so. His reputation status? Cold again! One of those he gave himself using a second account. Oh Mullet, if you wanted a higher reputation, all you had to do was ask. But! Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? Yes!
      this is what I am like in bed
      Do we want to know what post that was left for? I think we'll leave that one alone. Ignorance is bliss!
    • Kyle is that guy who hides in the shadows until he comes out to make a post that's bound to make you either laugh or cry. His reputation status? Yet another cold! Might Kyle be too emo for us all? Hey, but at least he made that creepy ass video where he talked about EoFFers to a stuffed alien! Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? No.
    • Meat Puppet himself? This could prove interesting! Let's see what we have. His reputation status? Hot as hell! Meat Puppet has in fact racked up one of the highest reps around. From this you'd think he was the certain winner, but... Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? No. Looks like you're out of luck, champ.
    • Psychotic is a usual suspect for this award. Then again, Hitler was a usual suspect for, uh, being a pretty cool guy? By the people who voted for him, I guess? Yes yes, I know! Hitler analogies are all the rage! They're the best! His reputation status? So hot! While most people are lucky to get one person repping a funny post, this guy gets three people repping one of his! Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? Yes! But it was for a serious post.
    • Quin more like Quinnuendo! Yep, most of the jokes here are either sex related or regarding bodily functions. Very classy. Typical brit! His reputation status? Kinda hot-ish! I guess some people enjoy his lewd creations! Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? Yes! Might he have a chance? How atrocious if so!
    • Rantzien funny? B- but he's Scandinavian! I think we all know Scandinavians are almost Russians, and the only funny thing about Russians are those hats. His reputation status? Lukewarm! While not entirely freezing, it's hardly comparable to the above three. Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? No. Pretty loser-ish, Rantzien!
    • Sagensyg is short and black (it never gets tired! LOL!). Plenty of humour potential there, as anyone who watched Diff'rent Strokes will attest to. His reputation status? Oh dear. Oh dearie me. Antarctica. I mean, I guess, since he haven't posted much... Nah, let's attribute it to his race and small stature as well. Ha ha ha! Has he been repped by Meat Puppet? No.
    • ShlupQuack is... a girl? As a Funniest Member finalist? Did someone do the math wrong? Her reputation status? Lukewarm. About the same temperature as her (SPOILER)heating pad. Has she been repped by Meat Puppet? No. What did you expect

Ah well! That's the last 6 months of reputation for some supposedly funny members of EoFF! Now to see who the kuh-razay voters has brought forth as their champion!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's not as good without the colors though

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Eeep! Thanks! I'm glad you guys liked it!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Now the speech is properly shown!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Huzzah! A worthy winner indeed, it was a top speech.

I have been repp'ed by Muppet. I feel like I'm part of an elite force after reading that speech. Oddly enough, I don't think it was for a funny post.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I agree that the voting was weird; weighted voting (e.g., 5 points for a 1st place vote, 3 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd) makes more sense and gives a better advantage for amount of votes.

However, I doubt these results will change much regardless of how the voting is done; Rantzien's was definitely the best speech, and Jiro's and TK's was quality too. My only disappointment is that the "BoB is a git" speech didn't make it.

Daniel: I have also been rep'd by Meat Puppet, though I did not feel (even more) superior due to it until Rantzien's speech. Too bad Meat Puppet will never be in that elite club.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wait, so I got third best speech, and foa got third for first?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't vote for the top two, but they were good speeches too!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Whoa neat, we were clear and away the second best speech apparently. Thanks guys