Thread: FFXII Quotes

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Default FFXII Quotes

There are some fantastic quotes in this game! Share your favorites!

Balthier - "I always knew Fran didn't take well to be tied up"
    Did you now?

Balthier - "At least your sword is to the point"
    True, true

Balthier - "Everyday the world find new and exiting ways to kill a man"
    And you sir find new and exiting ways to give me a semi

Balthier - "Discretion is often the better part of valour"
    Damn you Balthier for being so cool

Judge Bergan - "Too late and to their sorrow do those who misplace their trust in gods learn their fate"

That line is almost too cool, i daresay i almost cum in my pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Most of what the Occuria had to say. Pure poetry, even though they were meddling monsters.

I love that line of Judge Bergan's! Which part of the game is it from, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone Stephanie View Post
    Most of what the Occuria had to say. Pure poetry, even though they were meddling monsters.

I love that line of Judge Bergan's! Which part of the game is it from, again?
    He says that line just before you fight him, after he (SPOILER)kills the Gran Kiltias Anastasis at Mt.Bur Omisace.

Actually he has a long speach which is every bit as cool at the same part in the game. I'll see if i can find it somewhere because i couldn't remember all of it

Judge Bergan - No. No, the power of Manufacted Nethicite is the power of Man. A weapon forged by his wisdom… who would challenge the gods themselves. A fitting blade for a true Dynast-King. Raithwall did but pretend the title… a cur begging Nethicite scraps from his master’s table. Hark! Ivalice hails her true Dynast-King, Vayne Solidor! He shall defy the will of the gods, and see the reins of History back in the hands of Man. His time is nigh! The new Ivalice holds no place for the name Dalmasca. The stain of Raithwall’s blood… shall be washed clean from history’s weave.

Pure awesome!
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Blog Entries

I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca!
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

"I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story; I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man: he never dies."
    BERRY-SAN'S COMEBACK

Vaan: DON'T LISTEN TO ONDORE'S LIES!

Vayne: Your lives are forfeit and your insurgence with them. Dalmasca will again know order. For good and all I shall bring your futile attempts at rebellion to an end.

Gabranth: Lady Ashe, your father's murderer is here.
    I slew your king! i slew your country! Do these deeds not demand vengeance?

Reddas: I, Judge Magister, condemn you to oblivion!!

Gerun(king of the Occuria): Destroy Venat!
    Ashe: But But Venat-Venat's an Occurian, a being like you.
    Gerun: VENAT IS A HERETIC!
    [...]
    The Hume's ever skew history's weave. With haste they move through too-short lives. Driven to err by base desires, towards waste and wasting on they run. Undying, we Occuria light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that Ivalice might endure. Eternal, we are hist'ry's stewards, to set the course and keep it true. The chosen is our hand - our fist - to let live some and to crush the rest.

Sassan - 'ave you 'eard the latest? Apparentley, Tott fancies Camina! But the thing is right, Camina fancies Jinn! Heh! 'Umes, eh? What're they like?

Moomer - The dough what they make off the sunstones puts nosh in me gob see?

Cockney Cockatrices ftw