Thread: Aja Aja! Fighting!

Default Aja Aja! Fighting!

OMG! So I just finished watching the cutest Korean drama called "Full House". And NO, it's nothing like the american "full house" with the Olsen twins *gags* But, anyways, I absolutely loved it! I recommend it to any one! It's funny, sad, and will have you guessing what's going to happen next. It also has Rain from "Ninja Assassin" in it. He plays the lead male! So watch it and tell me what you think or if you have seen it let's discuss.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's funny in a "you have got to be kidding me" sort of way. Generally wacky and over-the-top kind of funny.

Rain is a baaaad actor. But I guess that was part of what made the show funny. He had 3 faces, the angry one where he would bite his lip, the sulky one, and the super smilie-y one.

Blog Entries

A lot of my female friends only watched the show because of Rain. A lot of those sappy Taiwanese, Korean and Japanese dramas they watched looked exactly the same to me, but there have been some I've enjoyed, like 'One Litre no Namida (One Litre Of Tears)' and 惡魔在身邊 (Devil Beside You) (which actually stars another singer named Rainie.)

I like some of Rain's songs though. Sad Tango's pretty catchy. Cool MV too.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, this is the only Korean drama I've ever seen. 'Pricklepants' made me watch it. It has its cute and funny moments but some of it drags on. Ok she's the maid, you make her clean, we get it already...

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum