Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pixar in my Kingdom Hearts?!

and i had another thought the other day. since they have done nightmare before christmas and alice in wonderland they could totally do the burton version. *fan girl squeal* thought i highly doubt it.
    Photobucket
    cheak out my art at http://missmaxx.deviantart.com/

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Omg I'd love to see the trio as toys! Bug's life would be great too, if they were well bugs! The Incredibles, they could be superheros which could be awesome. Monsters Inc they can be monsters RAWR.

Finding Nemo I think would be too much like little mermaid in the first KH. Cars I think would just be kinda lame. Up wouldn't work. Wall E wouldn't either. And that leaves Ratatouille. Which I don't think would work either.

My personal opinion has always been that Pixar ruined Disney, before they gave us great movies like Beauty and the beast, Mulan, snow white, and many more and now we just get 3D movies which I can't stand.

So I would be really sad if we had to meet Pixar characters in the Kingdom Hearts world, since I really love that game
    Though I understand all of you who like Pixar and want them in the KH series.

Quote Originally Posted by Naeva View Post
    My personal opinion has always been that Pixar ruined Disney, before they gave us great movies like Beauty and the beast, Mulan, snow white, and many more and now we just get 3D movies which I can't stand.
    Pixar didn't ruin Disney. Disney ruined Disney.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

So I would be really sad if we had to meet Pixar characters in the Kingdom Hearts world, since I really love that game
    That...doesn't even make sense seeing as Pixar until a few years ago wasn't even a part of Disney, Disney just distributed all their films for them (much like they distribute the American localizations of all the Studio Ghibli films). Now Disney owns Pixar but it's still a separate affair.

Disney ruined themselves by making some lousy decisions on where to put their money and effectively killed their 2D animation department. Shame because their formula from the 90s was earning them hundreds of millions on films. Everytime they've broken away from it they've went into failure mode. They obviously didn't learn their lesson from the 80s.

None of that matters now though because they have High School Musical and Hannah Montana, making their animated features financially irrelevant.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post

That...doesn't even make sense seeing as Pixar until a few years ago wasn't even a part of Disney, Disney just distributed all their films for them (much like they distribute the American localizations of all the Studio Ghibli films). Now Disney owns Pixar but it's still a separate affair.

Disney ruined themselves by making some lousy decisions on where to put their money and effectively killed their 2D animation department. Shame because their formula from the 90s was earning them hundreds of millions on films. Everytime they've broken away from it they've went into failure mode. They obviously didn't learn their lesson from the 80s.

None of that matters now though because they have High School Musical and Hannah Montana, making their animated features financially irrelevant.
    Well it is just my personal opinion, I love 3D in games but can't stand it in movies, it kills the feeling for me. Pixar ruined Disney thats just how I feel, if its true or not isn't important for me at least .

Well it is just my personal opinion, I love 3D in games but can't stand it in movies, it kills the feeling for me. Pixar ruined Disney thats just how I feel, if its true or not isn't important for me at least .
    It's fine that you don't like 3D animated films (and subsequently Pixar), but you're just plain wrong when you say it's Pixar's fault Disney can't make good animated movies.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

A Cars world where Sora, Donald and Goofy become vehicles (like they became animals in Pride Lands) would be interesting.

Though I'm sure it would inspire all sorts of FUBAR fan "art".
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by LowCaloriePie View Post
    It's fine that you don't like 3D animated films (and subsequently Pixar), but you're just plain wrong when you say it's Pixar's fault Disney can't make good animated movies.
    Maybe she means Pixar ruined Disney for her. And by all rights it did kinda coincide with them beginning to make terrible decisions. Like trying to compete with Pixar after absorbing them. No idea what they were thinking there. I think its more of a timing issue, really. Disney decided to absorb Pixar and then promptly stick their own head up their ass