Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    I might make a mule on whatever server EoFF picks just to annoy people from time to time, but I'm not going to base my decision solely on where everyone else from here goes.
    Why not?
    Is it not possible he has other friends he wants to play with as well?

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, just the opposite; I want to meet new people. I met some good friends via FFXI, and I want to do that again. Also, I think that being an EoFF'er on "the EoFF server" would be quite drastically limiting, especially with references to my past at this site (read: I'm not that person anymore so why the hell would I want new people judging me on that basis?) cropping up from time to time.

Basically the same argument I made in the EoFF linkshell thread. I wouldn't mind more of the same experiences I had playing with Del, Miriel, Ouch!, and Ome in FFXI, where it was just a few buddies who happened to be EoFF'ers casually playing and having a good time, as opposed to it being all about EoFF--but to log on every day and hear incessant chatter about what's going on at EoFF, especially EoFF'ers NOT playing FFXIV would drive me bat insane.

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

is the game only available on the PSN???? if so WIN!!!!
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    No, just the opposite; I want to meet new people. I met some good friends via FFXI, and I want to do that again. Also, I think that being an EoFF'er on "the EoFF server" would be quite drastically limiting, especially with references to my past at this site (read: I'm not that person anymore so why the hell would I want new people judging me on that basis?) cropping up from time to time.

Basically the same argument I made in the EoFF linkshell thread. I wouldn't mind more of the same experiences I had playing with Del, Miriel, Ouch!, and Ome in FFXI, where it was just a few buddies who happened to be EoFF'ers casually playing and having a good time, as opposed to it being all about EoFF--but to log on every day and hear incessant chatter about what's going on at EoFF, especially EoFF'ers NOT playing FFXIV would drive me bat insane.
    As mentioned before, I can't remember any occasion where EoFF came up even when it was me, Kentarou, Ouch!, Mirage, Omecle, smittenkitten, Levian and co all online at the same time (if that ever happened?). The only time I remember talking about EoFF was when we tried to get Shawtiie to register and explain to her what forums are. xD

Having said that, it's (obviously) your call where you want to play, so yeah.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

There's going to be plenty of non-EoFFers on our server. We're talking about like 20 people from this forum versus a population of 3,000. There will be ample opportunities to meet new people and have new experiences, so why not choose the server where you can hang with us every now and then when you feel like it? It's not like we are going to consistently bug people who don't join the EoFF LS/parties/whatever.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I dunno about you guys, but I am going to bombard Bleys with random EoFF chatter, all the time, everytime I see him. I'm going to follow him around and scream at him about voting in the Ciddies.

lol @ you thinking you can't meet new people on a server where EoFFers would only make up like .005 % of the population.

If people don't want to be a part of the EoFF party, they don't have to be. But every time I've played with EoFFers in FFXI, it's been a blast. And I'm really looking forward to getting a bunch of us on the same server. I'm pretty much convinced that it's going to be super fun times.

GTFO debbie downers!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm not hating at all--but it is easier to meet new people when you go in with zero attachments.

Besides, I've played on multiple servers before, I can do it again.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

>>Bleys: hello come to {Y_T_Y_G_7_U_J_J.com} (Y=e T=y G=s 7=o U=n J=f without the _'s) The beast f_inal f_antsy site on the net! enter cupon code eizon74 for 20% off membership

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

i think your search willbe mix up many there are no these type of server man......

Would be nice to have a system were you can jump into any server based on who you wanna go questing with. There are some games I've played, mainly sports games, where you can choose the server.

Fingers crossed

Click to Like The Legend on Facebook