Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am fat.

17 23.94%
  • No, I am not fat.

54 76.06%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are you fat?

You're in luck, guys hate girls with skinny legs.

I'm convinced half the women here have convinced themselves they're fat despite the rational evidence to the contrary....the other half...well you are indeed just fat unfortunately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm 179 cm and 65 kg, and I have a daily workout schedule that is grueling to say the least. I push myself hard, and I am not ashamed to admit that I am quite contend with how my body looks. Also, I only eat something with sugar once a month, so that helps a lot too.
    Sounds like you could need to put on some muscle. That sounds awfully skinny.
    I have muscle, but almost zero fat.
    Yeah, which is why i said you should put on muscle, not fat .
    I think I'm bulky enough.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe. View Post
    I'm not fat, I would say I'm pretty average. Although I do have those days when I feel fat, but I think most people tend to get them I'd like to have a flatter tummy though, but all I really need for that is to do something like sit-ups, which I have tried before but I had to stop because of having a bad back I haven't been bothered to start doing it again.
    Do crunches, not full sit-ups. It's much easier on your lower back and still exercises your stomach muscles.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm brutally overweight for my height and borderline heart attack victim and diabetes is about to cause limbs to be cut off. You can ask Rubahs this - I visited her and clearly remember #eoff calling me fat while I laughed and discussed calculus with her.

So fat. ='(

Seriously how do you define what is fat or not? BMI is a terrible method (and would limit me to a particular mass range). Would it be body fat percentage? That's still largely subjective and I can be anything from 17 and less to be 'normal' to 'healthy' to 'elite'.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Going by the scales I'm, larger than I want to be. Would be happy to lose a stone (which was most likely put on because of medication) but I wouldn't mind losing a bit more to be honest.

I cut the crap outta my life and exercise as regularly as I can.

I am not a man

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm not exactly skinny (though at the rate I'm going, I will be soon enough) but I'm certainly not fat either.

I'd say I'm average, I guess.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Not remotely. I've actually been trying to fatten up the past year. I put on 10-15 pounds and I think I'm almost "Normal" now!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Not remotely. I've actually been trying to fatten up the past year. I put on 10-15 pounds and I think I'm almost "Normal" now!
    You're still very skinny though yeah I've noticed you're getting more healthy in build. I really reccomend pumping some iron, gaining muscle is somewhat harder but muscle weighs more and makes you look more filled out than fat.

Saying that, I've got more muscle in the last couple of years but I could still do with losing perhaps 5kg or so. I wanna get some weights when I can afford them to help in converting this to muscle.

I'm larger than I want to be, so yes I am overweight. The good news is I'm dieting (a healthy diet, not one of those dangerous ones) and exercising more, so I am losing weight and I'm starting to notice it a little too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Lulu View Post
    I'm skinny fat. I'm sure I'm over the weight that someone my height is supposed to be, but it doesn't look that bad. It's all in my upper thighs anyway. I'm really curvy though, so I look a bit ill-proportioned sometimes, and I have hugggeeee hips.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Edit: The picture seemed appropriate as a response, I suppose. o.o

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Those college meal trades were putting weight on me, but now that I'm on suspension I'm underweight again! xD
    Oh maaan, that cheap college food is so smurfing fattening. When I was a Freshman in college, I gained THIRTY POUNDS. I doubled the Freshman Fifteen. Of course, then I only weighed 120, so it's not like thirty pounds meant much. It was all in my butt and boobs anyway. I'm back down to 105 after ~three years and eating healthy again.

Of course, I should add, I'm 5' tall.

I wonder if anyone here is shorter than me.
    4' 10 1/2", baby

All of my fat tends to go to my boobs and butt as well
    A challenger approaches! Now we need to have a midget fight.
    In KY!

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe. View Post
    I'm not fat, I would say I'm pretty average. Although I do have those days when I feel fat, but I think most people tend to get them I'd like to have a flatter tummy though, but all I really need for that is to do something like sit-ups, which I have tried before but I had to stop because of having a bad back I haven't been bothered to start doing it again.
    Do crunches, not full sit-ups. It's much easier on your lower back and still exercises your stomach muscles.
    Don't do either actually, do planks instead. They work out your abs much better for having a flat stomach.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs and 16 years old. I'm actually a naturally muscular person though.

I think I look fat sometimes, but I'm not.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I'm not fat, at all, although i'll often complain that I think I am in comparison to some friends. I'm just the average, healthy weight, I guess. I'm 8½ stone, preferably I'd rather be just 8. (at 5'3"). I eat and eat and eat, I've no idea how I'm not twice the size. Fast metabolism I love you so.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs and 16 years old. I'm actually a naturally muscular person though.

I think I look fat sometimes, but I'm not.
    Dude, that's pretty skinny sounding to me.

I always used to be pretty slim, but lately I've noticed my belly is getting a bit bigger.
    It's nothing obvious really, I still don't have an overall "fat" look in any way, it's just my belly that's a minor concern.
    I am about 6'2 tall and weigh around 192 pounds, which I guess is pretty good.