Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which game are you best & worst at playing?

Hmm my good and bad...

Ok Good: I like to think im ok at Street Fighter, i mean im not brilliant but I can hold my own. I love any fighting games, yet to try the newst tekken though :S also getting much better at FPS play a lot of L4D and L4D2 with friends so, not long got my first gaming rig so am on it a lot now, cant bear FPS on consoles now!

Bad: Any sport or racing games, hate them all bleugh!!

Blog Entries

I'm a master at most platform games, but such a failure when it comes to FPS games.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Games I have been superior at are Red Alert 2, where I was pretty much unstoppable and demonic, I could take on pretty much anything and beat it,
    Ok, I think EoFF needs to do this in the near future.

As far as competitive games go, I'm alright with FPS. I can get top scorer in Killzone 2 a good amount of the time, and I've gotten tons of Ace pins in Bad Company 2. Modern Warfare 2 I'm probably below average, I think Rocket Edge had to stop playing with me because I was losing it for our team every game.

Racing I don't really play online a lot but I know that has to change once Gran Turismo 5 drops so i can school all you cowards :P

RTS, I wouldn't want to rank myself but I love getting caught up in the competitive meta games that flow in the scene. Loved mastering the Soviet Rush in Red Alert 2, and nearly everything in Command & Conquer Generals because the strategy possibilities were so insane in that game.