Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: £100 on booze

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I can't profess to actually spending it all on boozery, but all I can remember buying before I blacked out was booze. And I did wake up with two bottles of whiskey in my bed. Plus the $90some receipt I found in my pants the next day. My bank statement showed a withdrawal of $200 and all I had left was a $20.

That was Friday. Something similar to this happens pretty much every weekend. Not usually so much money though. Often I get away with only spending $40 or so myself and conning people into giving me alcohol.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Women shouldn't have to spend money on their own drinks.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah I spent £100 on booze when I went out in Roppongi when I was visiting my friend J in Tokyo. Me, him and our friend Satoshi went out to some awful dodgy club and I was drinking pretty much from about 8 in the evening until 6 in the morning, and then I half died on a train station platform. It was good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Women shouldn't have to spend money on their own drinks.
    the feminist movement was always just someone elses story at your house wasn't it.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    the feminist movement was always just someone elses story at your house wasn't it.
    Feminism is as feminism does.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

maybe feminism just means that women don't have to put out just because you bought them a drink?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I constantly berate female friends for not being able to score free booze at bars.

Just talk to dudes and let them buy you drinks. You don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Yay 1990s feminism. btw I'm serious this time.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Really hoping to get the guys (that would be my mate, my bro will probs buy me one or two, and his mate ) buying me drinks for my 18th, despite being able to buy them myself. I don't want to get legless there though, and if I spent 100 or so on drink it is guaranteed I'd be off my face drunk. I need to save up though on stuffs :/...I don't want to be sensible!!!!!

I am not a man

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've done this a couple of times, you go out, you pick a club at random and find out when you wake up in the morning feeling like God shat in your skull and the Devil shoved his barbed member down your throat at the exact same time and realize you were paying around £5/£6 a bottle of Corona or whatever they have on the bar and nearly £8 a double Jack and Coke.

Worst occassion however remains the time I went to a cheap club (£3.50 for double Jack and coke, £1.50 for a bottle of beer £2.50 a pint) and managed to spend a similar amount on booze (some £70+ there was chicken shop on the way home where I somehow ended up paying for all of us including 2 guys I knew). Crawling (yes that is all we were capable off for the most part was an all fours crawl wondering why the ground kept moving) with two girls I knew for around a year prior in an equally smurfed up state from the nightbus to the place of one of the two girls. Where once you arrive even though all 3 of you somehow managed to end up in just underwear in the bed there is no drunken fumbling threesome on the bed because by the time it gets to that stage you're all passed out. Is seriously SO MUCH FUN you guys ought to try it (just don't blame me for the fact that next day you lose and the second day after the night out none of you can even think to leave the bed because the slightest movement makes you wish you'd never been born)

Blog Entries

I've never spent too much on alcohol. I usually buy my own bottle all for myself (usually some lovely Jack Daniels), and then the men buy me drinks or drunk friends buy me drinks, or some guy shows up at my door with three bottles of whiskey shouting "PARTYYYYY".

If you're social enough, you don't go get alcohol, alcohol comes to YOU.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I spend that amount and more regularly. Just last weekend I was out Thursday, Friday, & Saturday night. I don't even want to know how much I went through. I really should start saving instead and move out of the house, but its the summertime!

Str8 Pimpin'

Mind you, I am small and skinny, and am not a big drinker.

In about an hour and a half period, I'd finished off a bottle of Gentlemen Jack, and I'd barely eaten anything at all that day.

Banned

I spent $5000 on booze for a party once.

It was worth it.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Just once, I bought a bottle and I got drunk..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Bromance View Post
    I spent $5000 on booze for a party once.

It was worth it.
    I think I was at that party. It did not end well.