Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seifer and Squall are brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    That´s not true Serapy.

Seifer is Squall´s father-in-law.

There is more evidence to this than to that.
    The random bull you spout literally makes my jaw drop.

I wouldn't be surprised if you said one day "The Queen of Cards is actually Adel's grandmother".

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I was thinking maybe you should try reading Iceglow's post first!
    I think he might have me on ignore for all the countless times I have shut down his crazy ass theories. If not he's just deliberately doing the fingers in the ears "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" because my post has ripped this theory apart before it can even be commenced as reading material.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I think he might have me on ignore for all the countless times I have shut down his crazy ass theories. If not he's just deliberately doing the fingers in the ears "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" because my post has ripped this theory apart before it can even be commenced as reading material.
    I don't think it matters if he has you on ignore or not. The only response you'd get from him would be:

No, you're wrong. I am right. Here is more evidence. *Insert something completely unrelated, possibly not even mentioned in the game, here.*

So, it's probably best he doesn't respond.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm only going to address a few of these because it seems like this is debating for the sake of debating. I don't actually think you even buy all of this stuff you spouted out, but anyway...

2) Seifer and Squall both use swords. They both have facial scars. This proves that thier genes were designed in the same way by their parents.
    They both use swords because it's a common thing for RPG characters to use. They both use gunswords, in particular to depict their rivalry. The scars are obviously from the fight they had in the beginning of the game and not in any way genetic.

4) Seifer and Rinoa were in a relationship. This proves that Squall and Seifer have the same taste for women.
    I don't see how liking similar women has anything to do with being related in fact many would argue that would prove they aren't related because brothers generally don't want to date a woman their sibling has been with.

6) Squall and Seifer both have similar facials; thier mouths, eyes, jaws, and eyebrows. Except thier hairs... but I believe that Seifer dyed his hair blonde (yes, even in his youthhood!)
    Squall has gray eyes and brown hair. Seifer has blond hair and what appears to be light blue or gray eyes. Their are people who naturally have hair that light blond, so it doesn't prove that he dyed it. Seifer has a oval face and Squall has a wider, heart shaped face.

Future Esthar and Serapy love to make things up for their own amusement.

Its so funny to see Future Esthar come back and basically go "No, no. I am the king of making up insane bull theories. Here's an example"

Seifer = Squall's brother = wtf
    Seifer = Squall's father-in-law = WTF

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Its so funny to see Future Esthar come back and basically go "No, no. I am the king of making up insane bull theories. Here's an example"

Seifer = Squall's brother = wtf
    Seifer = Squall's father-in-law = WTF
    Theres no reason he couldnt be both
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Squall and Seifer are brothers guys! Just look at the facts. Squall is moody because Seifer's friends make fun of him and his friends and Seifer doesn't ever stop them. Sibling rivalry. It makes perfect sense!

And Seifer makes fun of Squall because Squall is banging the teacher, Quistis, for a good grade and Seifer has to work really hard just to get a C-. How can you not see this?

This thread made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Let's see... I used the search engine with 'Iceglow' as the username and 'Serapy' as the keyword. The following is a list of your posts that were directed at me from the past:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/2692593-post34.html

^ Your fabricated information (assumptions) have never changed anything. Your post expressed a different point of view and a name calling.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...-galbadia.html

^ You gave up arguing with me in that thread. Again, more fabricated information and name callings.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/2801152-post83.html

^ A matter of opinion. Your opinion didn't change anything, neither did mine.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/2604592-post38.html

^ How was that personal issue relevant to the topic at hand?

So, shall we compare your old posts with this precious post bit of yours:

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow's post #27
    Conclusion? If you have read Iceglow's posts in the links I posted above, you can tell that his post #27 (in this thread) indicates a clear expression of arrogance, anger, ego, paranoia, his over-exaggerated claim ("I have shut down his crazy ass theories"). Most of his posts included name callings. Just how all of these attributes makes his claim ("I have shut down his crazy ass theories") any more valid?

This also proves that he still holds a grudge against me for a long time now (compare the dates between his old posts and his #27 post).

And what's even more pathetic is that 'Squall and Seifer being brothers' was never intended to become a valid theory. Yet people like Iceglow and ReloadPSI take my inconsistent behaviour way too serious just to score some points by spending a considerable amount of time attacking the thing itself and myself personally.

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak
    I don't think it matters if he has you on ignore or not. The only response you'd get from him would be:

No, you're wrong. I am right. Here is more evidence. *Insert something completely unrelated, possibly not even mentioned in the game, here.*

So, it's probably best he doesn't respond.
    Yes, obviously.

Why should I waste time arguing when I can spend time doing productive things? Why should I spend time arguing just to prove that I'm right? Over the Internet? A world like VIII where it's ambiguous, unclear, and having flawed segments (non-dialogues) that cannot completely be proved true or false, what's the point? It no longer becomes my job to make such a thing true because VIII's has been out for a long time. So, has there been any great discovery that's proven 100% true or false? None.

Simply put, I made this thread because I was bored.

So, I rather not let a good chunk of my dignity go to waste, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII
    Squall and Seifer are brothers guys! Just look at the facts. Squall is moody because Seifer's friends make fun of him and his friends and Seifer doesn't ever stop them. Sibling rivalry. It makes perfect sense!

And Seifer makes fun of Squall because Squall is banging the teacher, Quistis, for a good grade and Seifer has to work really hard just to get a C-. How can you not see this?

This thread made my day.
    Exactly. Brothers usually have something in common... and these are good examples.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Squall and Seifer are brothers, also so are Zell and Irvine and Selphie, Quistis and Ellone are sisters.

Of course, I am joking, but I am also very serious... think it over, and you'll see what I mean.

HINT: "Blood" is not important.

More of a "food for thought" thread. I like that. Though the "Squall's dead" theory was much more delicious for my brain. But I'll concede :] Much appreciate the entertainment, regardless

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Seifer and Squall are actually transvestite friends caught in the wrong game: hence all the angst and frustration. Plus, they both hang around Edea, who has a giant face-off with the other fashion queen, Ultimecia.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII

This thread made my day.
    Exactly. Brothers usually have something in common... and these are good examples.
    No, they aren't actually. I was being sarcastic and pulled two examples out of my perfectly sculpted ass.

I'm not buying that you made this thread just because you were bored. As you have shown, you've made threads like these before. You can't honestly tell me you weren't expecting someone to tear this down. The same can be said about expecting someone to go along with it, or assume that this is just a discussion and not another far-fetched theory.

Also, how can you seriously say that Iceglow's arguement is "fabricated information". Do you ignore all the knowledge anyone in the world has ever learned ever, not to mention the events of the game you're making these theories about?

Fabricated - Formed or conceived by the imagination. (i.e. Squall and Seifer being brothers)

Did Serapy just admit to being a troll in his last post? His grammar was vastly improved and the following quotes seem to highlight that he has just been trolling us all along:

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy
    And what's even more pathetic is that 'Squall and Seifer being brothers' was never intended to become a valid theory. Yet people like Iceglow and ReloadPSI take my inconsistent behaviour way too serious just to score some points by spending a considerable amount of time attacking the thing itself and myself personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serapy
    Simply put, I made this thread because I was bored.
    His whole manner of posting just seemed to change in general.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Serapy is not a troll, if he was he'd post anti FFVIII threads.

He was just having fun here, as was I - do you concider me a troll too?

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    Serapy is not a troll, if he was he'd post anti FFVIII threads.

He was just having fun here, as was I - do you concider me a troll too?
    I meant troll in regards to posting crackpot theories, with sub par grammar and clogging up the FFVIII forum. And also not accepting when his theories were smashed into mush with evidence from the game, which he failed to provide to back up his theories.

I don't really know you well enough to comment on that, but I don't see countless threads by you with ridiculous theories that don't make sense, so I'd have to say no. Though maybe I should check your posting history and see if I'm wrong.