Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Seifer and Squall are brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Ok, I've been making myself stop responding so I could just enjoy laughing at this thread.
    I don't think so. You only stopped responding because you were fed up arguing with me.

But this argument shocked me out of my amused complacency.
    Of course, this thread's always been sincere from the beginning.

My years of biology studies, including a couple of college courses, must have failed me in this regard. I did not realize genetics could somehow predetermine a fight and an injury.
    Oh, so we now know the true answer to everything. We now know how do they exactly work. We now know how a big bang was created, we now know how and what created the entire universe. We now know exactly how humans were created. We now know how the body of a human exactly works, and the list goes on. You would be right if that were the case, but it's actually not.

So, your implication that I'm wrong in regards to biology is just illogical.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I... what?

Ill have some of whatever your taking please Serephy, seems to create quite a nice little dream world whatever it is!

Words fail me in all honesty, cheers for the Lol's though.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In addition to the definition you gave, trolls main goal is to annoy and/or ignite pointless arguments usually, but not exclusively, out of boredom.

I'm not even going to continue respond to any of your stuff because once again, it's completely nonsensical. The only joy I get out of reading this thread is for amusement about how inane these theories are. xD

Sorry, but Serapy and FE should find another hobby to cure their boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    If you assumed I was a man, you would still be wrong.
    I DID assume that. Looks like I was wrong.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post

Sorry, but Serapy and FE should find another hobby to cure their boredom.
    But then I wouldn't get to read it... The are parts I believe and parts I don't, but it makes a good read.

Either way, my point still stands. Me and FE are not confused with the story of VIII in any way what so ever. What we are doing hardly implies a great level of confusion. We are just exploring VIII quite deeply...
    This.

I played FF8 more than 20 times already and am playing it on the PSN now.

Theories arenīt story explanations.They are THEORIES.

I donīt send a theory at random.Most of my theories are the result of hours of careful thinking.
    Things on the game can appear to have mundane explanations but this only serves to distracts us from the deeper things it tries to hide.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post

Theories arenīt story explanations.They are THEORIES.

I donīt send a theory at random.Most of my theories are the result of hours of careful thinking.
    Things on the game can appear to have mundane explanations but this only serves to distracts us from the deeper things it tries to hide.

Quoted for truth. I sometimes wish I had the confidence to post mine.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post
    Oh, so we now know the true answer to everything. We now know how do they exactly work. We now know how a big bang was created, we now know how and what created the entire universe. We now know exactly how humans were created. We now know how the body of a human exactly works, and the list goes on. You would be right if that were the case, but it's actually not.

So, your implication that I'm wrong in regards to biology is just illogical.
    I... wow. I don't even know where to begin with this.

Ok, first off, this entire portion of your post is nothing but a really valid point and i'm impressed by your thinking., as it attacks arguments that were never made and are not relevant. Secondly, just because we don't know everything does not mean you can make up whatever you want (i.e., "we don't know for sure how the world began, so I think a pink unicorn shot magic stars out of its horn which created the universe"). Thirdly, we know enough about biology in general and genetics in particular to know that what you're suggesting is impossible. You would refute all of modern biology and our understanding of how we and the world work. What you're suggesting is far more "illogical" than suggesting that scientific claims actually have some sort of evidence behind them.

Your argument has reached beyond simply "irrational" to "insane." Though I must say, I look forward to your response.

I still don't understand the necessity of disproving this theory. Of course, Serapy's theory has flaws (I mean, major flaws). But isn't it really funny that one knows that the theory is wrong and corrects it, then correction denied and argument starts pointlessly just like in a courtroom until it even attacks the theory starter to the utmost level? And then from FFVIII to SCIENCE argument???!!! Where the heck are we?

How funny people can be if they don't accept other people's ideas AND choose to trample it in dust just to prove that they're more logical than others!

I wonder where this thing will lead to.....

There are a couple of nutjobs in this thread that seriously need to put down the remote, go outside and get vigorously laid.

That is all you reality devoid window lickers. Theories are for events real or perceeived as real. Theories have no place in a video game where the plotlines are invented and can be explained. I don't even like them for TV shows as unless the writers release it or have written it & are hiding it. NO MATTER WHAT INSANE GARBAGE YOU SPOUT WILL ONLY EVER BE RIGHT IN YOUR OVERACTIVE UNDER USED CRANIUMS. Good Grief

PS:

PPS: WESLEY STOP QUIOTING 'really valid point and i'm impressed by your thinking.' EVERY TIME YOU ARGUE YOU GREAT BIG FLAPJACK.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    There are a couple of nutjobs in this thread that seriously need to put down the remote, go outside and get vigorously laid.
    Quick, someone close the thread now because this is a good note. :cuch:

Blog Entries

Is there a way to report this thread for closure with out making it look like I'm reporting Serapy? Becuase he's not the problem here, it's the fact that we're still arguing over a JOKE.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    PPS: WESLEY STOP QUIOTING 'really valid point and i'm impressed by your thinking.' EVERY TIME YOU ARGUE YOU GREAT BIG FLAPJACK.
    Then people should stop using them so damn often, you wee slop-brained Irish drunkard! :cuch:

im just home from Soulfly and very drunk.

Wes STFU

Clo, age a bit then marry me.

Everyone else. smurf Off. Except Foa ily.