Thread: FFVIII PSN version

Default FFVIII PSN version

I recently bought the PSN version of FFVIII and the game always freezes when I start the battle in the SeeD training grounds against that flying bug that attacks a school girl.
    What the hell man?
    any one else have this problem?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I hear this happens with certain models a lot. Most people were able to solve the problem by just redownloading the game. It'll take some time, but if nothing else works, give it a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I hear this happens with certain models a lot. Most people were able to solve the problem by just redownloading the game. It'll take some time, but if nothing else works, give it a shot!
    thx, I'll try that.

I have problems trying to save. When I step into the save crystal/whatever its called, it doesn't give me the option to save when I pull up the menu.

I had this exact same problem in the exact same place on the game. Even if you get lucky and it doesn't freeze on that part, it'll freeze on other boss battles.

However, I only had that problem when I played it on my PSP, never on my PS3. So, which system are you playing it on?

Carnage-:Are you sure you have your internal memory cards for PS1 switched on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I had this exact same problem in the exact
    However, I only had that problem when I played it on my PSP, never on my PS3. So, which system are you playing it on?
    also on PSP

I had this exact same problem in the exact same place on the game. Even if you get lucky and it doesn't freeze on that part, it'll freeze on other boss battles.

Carnage-:Are you sure you have your internal memory cards for PS1 switched on?
    Probably not. Doesn't matter anyways since my PS3 may be leaving my hands soon D: Thanks for the tip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stjewy View Post
    I had this exact same problem in the exact
    also on PSP
    Alrighty, I never had that problem on my PS3, but for my PSP, I fixed it by formatting my memory stick (you can do this easily, it's under the settings tab of the home menu). Keep in mind that you'll lose everything on the stick when you format, so back up everything you want to keep on your PS3 or something with a USB cable.

yeah, ur gonna have to delete it and re download it, i had the same problem. it takes a while but it should fix the problem.
    All your base are belong to us!:vivi: