Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 2010/2011 UK Football Season Thread

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Remember this? It feels so good to be up to 5th (even if we don't hold it). Now all I need is that BoB quote about Hodgson being able to win the league with Liverpool.

Liverpool up to 5th? Man City in the FA cup final? Chelsea turning around a 15 point deficit? Utd losing to my least favourite non derby team at the end of the season?

I miss the start of the season

Blog Entries

Ah, the start of the season, when Notts Forest were tipped to win it outright and Leon Britton thought that his big move to Sheffield Utd was going to take him to bigger and better things than at Swansea...

there was a picture here

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

YouTube - David Luiz funny interview

Found this verry funny, got to give him credit, if your still not 100% with the language, have a laugh
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Articles

I'm smurfing loving having that man as our manager. Houllier and Benitez were both chessmasters, whose teams played very cautious football, probing and prodding for a weakness. And yeah, alright, it was effective to some extent, but it was pretty dull most of the time. Kenny's team just produce absolutely gorgeous flowing pass-and-move football and I love it. And I love Luis Suarez too. Every time he gets the ball my heart goes into my mouth. You just feel like something is going to happen. Such a selfless worker who deserves far more goals than he gets, much better than sulky old Torres. I don't give a smurf about titles or the Champions League. The magic is back in football and I want a certain Scot to be our manager forever. That twinkle in his eye and that smile are worth so much more than trophies.

...I sound gay, don't I?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It's not gay when referring to sports personalities. Unless it's someone like going on about Ronaldo's sculpted body, a la Sky Sports presenters. Then it's a little gay.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

Dirk Kuyt is the most handsome man I've ever seen.

Also: Steven Gerrard should not be in Liverpool's starting XI next season. There. I said it.

Blog Entries

there was a picture here

Articles

Such a beautiful moment. smurf Ghana.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Absolutely useless man, no idea why any team higher than league one shows any interest. Best picture.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

C'mon Dan, what's your thoughts on winning the FA Cup?

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

DK suck my balls, look at all the amazing saves he has made through the whole season, every keeper makes mistakes, well worthy of england no.1, but people only think and remember the bad things keepers do.
    FORTUNES ALLWAYS HIDING, I'VE LOOKED EVERY WERE, IM FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES, PRETTY BUBBLES IN THE AIR

on a brighter note, if wigan lose next week then i shall smirk, not laugh, but smirk
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I really hope Blackpool stay up, but I don't think they will. Not unless United put out a very poor side. I suppose we have less to play for than the other teams facing Birmingham and Wigan do, though.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Rob Green is shiet, has always been shiet and always will be shiet, joke of a keeper. Well worthy of England no.1 my arse. People call David James calamity, Rob Green makes him look like Gordon Banks. He is utterly shocking. Here enjoy this again:

He is a great goalkeeper who valiantly staved off relegation for west ham. Please Joe Hart hand over your gloves to this man because surely England can never compete internationally without him.

Also yeah, Blackpool deserve to stay up, the league will be a much more boring place without them and Ian Holloway who is a hero. Don't care who goes down, so long as Blackpool stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by lonny bob
    C'mon Dan, what's your thoughts on winning the FA Cup?
    Enjoyed it obv, although the highlight was Micah swearing on national television again, and then Super Mario doing it as well, bunch of nutjobs. Super Mario was a decent shout for MotM, tho I would have given it to Nigel because he is a hero and was immense all day. Looking forward now to the last two games of the season where we can hopefully overtake the scum and filth (ahahah learned by aston villa) and secure third, tho stoke are obv a difficult game and wouldn't put it past them getting revenge for the Cup, or at least holding out for a draw.
    Last edited by DK; 05-15-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyRedXIII View Post
    people only think and remember the bad things keepers do.
    Not true. David James cost us the league title - the thing I want most in football! - a good 14 or so years ago with a monumental series of howlers, but I only remember his blue hair and his side parting.

Sucks that we lost to Spurs, and I was hoping for Europa, but I am still in love with LFC. Work needed to be done if we want to get back in the top 4 next season though.

Bye West Ham. Hope Blackburn go down. Don't really care about the other three.