Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627

Thread: 2010/2011 UK Football Season Thread

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Crop View Post
    Just saw next seasons Utd shirt - don't like it. I'll be sticking with the current one until they change it again.

Also, well done to Swansea for getting in the prem. I'm a closet Swansea fan so it was hilarious reading all the Facebook comments my friends were making about it, who are all Cardiff fans.
    I'm tired of being called a glory supporter just because I support Man Utd. When I say I'd follow them down to league 2 if I had to no one believes me
    You're not a glory supporter, but as soon as Swansea go up you're a closet fan? I'M ONTO YOU, SONNY.

Also I don't think the new United shirt is bad. In fact I think it looks kind of classy. With the old one, I really don't like that godawful white stripe that you can see Mr. Scholes exhibiting in BoB's post.

Just saw next seasons Utd shirt - don't like it. I'll be sticking with the current one until they change it again.

Also, well done to Swansea for getting in the prem. I'm a closet Swansea fan so it was hilarious reading all the Facebook comments my friends were making about it, who are all Cardiff fans.
    I love it reminds me of the 80s shirts when i was a weeun. im buying

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Also I don't think the new United shirt is bad. In fact I think it looks kind of classy. With the old one, I really don't like that godawful white stripe that you can see Mr. Scholes exhibiting in BoB's post.
    The current shirt doesn't have that, it's just red on the back.

I do like the new badge style on next seasons shirt, I just don't like the collar. Eh, I'm pretty happy with my current one anyway.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Aye, I hated that white line, good riddance. Somem people in the football fashion industry make weird decisions. Speaking of which, anyone got any good ones for "worst kit of next season"?

Our alleged away shirt is horrible, blue with black hoops. Hope it's fake. Still, at least it's not white... at least 2 goals shipped every time we wore our white away shirt this season. :S Crazy.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I actually think our away shirt isn't bad. From the new kit's I've seen this season none have made me think they are horrible. The Newcastle home shirt is a bit off for my liking though, dunno what it is about it.

I'm in two minds whether I absolutely love or don't know if I should laugh at Sunderland's new away jersey.

Last edited by Rocket Edge; 06-03-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    I actually think our away shirt isn't bad.
    The white one we have now, or the supposed new blue one?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

The blue one.

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles

Yeah that Newcastle one is abysmal.

Away Kit - LFC Official Online Store I like our new away kit. Understated black and silver. Glad we haven't had a yellow away kit in quite some time, too.

It begins:

Liverpool FC to sign Jordan Henderson after transfer deal agreed - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo

Have to say, I like this deal, especially if it stays in the 13 million range. Swapping N'Gog probably kept the price down a bit too. I'm interested to see where Henderson ends up playing. Does he became a right winger? Or do we perhaps push Gerrard out there and move Henderson more central? Either way, I think he's probably the long-term replacement for Stevie. Just 20 years old, he's got a lot of potential.

Now, get an out and out winger, two strong defenders (one central and one for the left side) and this will be a good summer.

Take care all.

Blog Entries

Jordan Henderson
    £20M
    Twenty million pounds
    >Liverpool

there was a picture here

£20,000,000 for Jordan Henderson???????????? LOLOLOL

Can we start a new season thread for the transfer talk? Strickly speaking it dont start til July 1st but still..

Articles

lmao phil jones etc. etc.

there's a new thread now. Feel free to discuss laughing at other teams for buying young overpriced talent right as your own does the exact same thing there!