Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ya know, Squall x Ellone Makes More Sense

Default Ya know, Squall x Ellone Makes More Sense

I mean seriously. It doesn't take much to have more credibility than Squall/Rinoa I know but I've just been going through FFVIII again via a Let's Play and Squall and Ellone just seem perfect for each other.

She's a loving and tender woman - very mature and decent. A nurturer by nature I guess you could say. And if Squall needs anything, it's some therapy.

Plus by being with her he could resolve all his old childhood issues.

Blog Entries

Hey this is on two of my forum sites lol.

Anyways when reading the title I thought you were making a theory that Ellone and Squall were a couple instead of the theory that they are brother and sister. I'd have to say though that it wasn't about how good Squall and Rinoa were, it was about how they lived with what they had. So I disagree with the Squall X Ellone theory. Sorry.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

^Rinoa smurfing sucks so I disagree with your opinion KH fanboy.

Being with someone as a means for therapy? Dude, that sounds like a whole other reason for seeing a therapist. A girlfriend shouldn't be the one to help you deal with your childhood issues; that's what therapists are for - in the role of his sister she could easily do this.

Rinoa & Squall go well together, end of.

~##

By the time he remembered who she was, he already had a girlfriend whether he wanted one or not.
    "I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron..."

Ellone calls Laguna "Uncle" and Laguna=Squall's father so it sounds weird so Square didn't go down the controversial route!

Quote Originally Posted by Nod View Post
    Being with someone as a means for therapy? Dude, that sounds like a whole other reason for seeing a therapist. A girlfriend shouldn't be the one to help you deal with your childhood issues; that's what therapists are for - in the role of his sister she could easily do this.

Fun fact: Most people get in relationships based on their childhoods.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with getting help from your significant other. That's one reason you even have a significant other; emotional support.

Nope there wouldn't be any sparks between them. Nurturing yes passion... I highly doubt so.

And since Squall is used to calling Ellone sis, wouldn't it be weird if they're making whoopee and "sis" rushes out of his mouth. Lots of issues there. Nononononononono!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

They're more like family so no.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite10092 View Post
    ^Rinoa smurfing sucks so I disagree with your opinion KH fanboy.
    I just got to say that I'm not a KH fanboy. If you check the KH area, you'll see that I don't post there hardly ever. Maybe like once or twice a long time ago. Also I'm not a big Lion Heart fan either. I just got this name for the sakes of having a name.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

There relationship is that of a brother/sister dynamic, so no ick
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nod View Post

Do You Like Waffles? DarkBahamut's Avatar

INCEST

No. It's legal to marry your cousin.

No time for "Dilly-Dallying" or "Shilly-Shallying."
    Props go to the one and only, Proxy, for the signature.

she isn't his actual cousin, She just calls Laguna uncle Laguna. but yeah it still wouldn't be right
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Squall and Ellone barely talked or interacted with each other for 10 years or so. Squall saw her as a sister when he was a lot younger.

Plus they're not actually related.

Given the time apart, their relationship can change a lot.

But think what you want. I'll always have my fanfiction.