Thread: Favorite Organization XIII member ?

Question Favorite Organization XIII member ?

Its simple; who is your favorite Organization XIII member ? and WHY ?

I'd have to go with Axel.
    Kinda hard to explain why, there is something about him, he is an interesting character who can't let go of his best friend (understandable).
    So probably because I can relate, my friends mean the world to me.

Demyx! because he controls water and has a sitar..o_o
    BERRY-SAN'S COMEBACK

Marluxia, by far. He's a man with a plan with sexy pink hair.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

It's a tough choice. The more I see of the Organization members, the more I like them, all for different reasons.

Except for Marluxia, I can't stand him.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Dah! That's such a hard question since there are several that I really like.

Hmm, I guess Axel was my first favourite out of all of them so we'll go with him. I love his hair, his attitude and I'm also a fan of his voice actor so it's all good.

I've always liked Demyx and Zexion. However, after listening to OrgLIX, I also love Vexen. :3

I've found that skeletons grow stronger when kept in the rearview.