Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti!

When I sing in my car and the volume gets down a bit, I can hear myself and realize I suck

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not much of a singer, but I will admit that my raping skills are second to none. Shiny knows what I'm talking about.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Am I the only one not reading that right?

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Not much of a singer, but I will admit that my raping skills are second to none. Shiny knows what I'm talking about.
    *calls the local authorities*

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

way to goof up Shoey, you've just publicly confessed to the sex crimes you commited you never do that!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    I enjoy singing, but I've had mixed reviews
    asian the allies needs to sing for pg and I'll tell her if she's good

But we both have to be drunk

Definitely. October?
    YEAH LET'S DO IT IN OCTOBER I HAVE SO MANY OVERTIME HOURS SAVED UP (BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PAID ME YET) THAT I COULD PROBABLY CASH IT ALL IN AND BUY HOOKERS AND BLOW FOR A WEEK ^_^

WE CAN SING KARIOKE AND SPIN AROUND IN CIRCLES ALL WEEK ^_^

Blog Entries

According to a friend of mine: "Not quite MJ, or a breeze, but a fine mix between the two. LaToya."

Not quite sure how to take that.

I think I'm a perfectly adequate singer, but I scare myself sometimes.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    According to a friend of mine: "Not quite MJ, or a breeze, but a fine mix between the two. LaToya."

Not quite sure how to take that.

I think I'm a perfectly adequate singer, but I scare myself sometimes.
    This thread needs moar jigglypuff and people posting wav/mp3s of them singing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Hm. This concerns me.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Last edited by Christmas; 07-18-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I've been singing in school-related groups since I was in fifth grade. I'm told that I'm very good, but I don't have any recordings to provide to prove it at the moment.

Doctor Who?

I went to the grocery store with my mom and stepdad yesterday, but I insisted they buy me Taco Bell first because I was absolutely starving. So we are sitting in the drive through waiting our turn when Bohemian Rhapsody comes on my mp3 player so I start singing along, changing the tone and pitch of my voice at the parts that it called for and my stepdad reached around and said very loudly (I had the music up as loud as I could get it) "Rachael, you are killing my ears, stop singing before we get to the window or I'll throw you out of the car.''
    Now me, being the smartass I am, quieted down until we got to the speaker and then started screaming the lyrics. My mom laughed for quite a bit and my stepdad looked incredibly embarrassed. When we go to the window it looked like the entire crew of workers at the back window to see the girl who was screaming bohemian rhapsody. They all smiled at me, so I smiled back.
    Fun times, fun times.
    You always said I looked grumpy. But those were the happiest days of my life.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Lulu View Post
    I went to the grocery store with my mom and stepdad yesterday, but I insisted they buy me Taco Bell first because I was absolutely starving. So we are sitting in the drive through waiting our turn when Bohemian Rhapsody comes on my mp3 player so I start singing along, changing the tone and pitch of my voice at the parts that it called for and my stepdad reached around and said very loudly (I had the music up as loud as I could get it) "Rachael, you are killing my ears, stop singing before we get to the window or I'll throw you out of the car.''
    Now me, being the smartass I am, quieted down until we got to the speaker and then started screaming the lyrics. My mom laughed for quite a bit and my stepdad looked incredibly embarrassed. When we go to the window it looked like the entire crew of workers at the back window to see the girl who was screaming bohemian rhapsody. They all smiled at me, so I smiled back.
    Fun times, fun times.
    I <3 u... xD

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Lulu View Post
    Fun times, fun times.
    I demand we do a duet.

Articles
    Blog Entries

You can sing for me, Rod!

I like to sing. I think I sound alright, but it sounds like my talking voice. So people say I have an Indie-Rock style voice, like a white Tunde Adebimpe. I have no idea what that means. I can write lyrics and music well, though!