Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SeeD: Ranking Up and Down

Apparently if you fight lots of battles with GFs your SeeD rank doesn't increase or hardly increases and when you fight without your GFs, then your rank increases. I could be wrong. And like Dark Bahamut said, if your off task a lot (playing cards or wandering around) ten your rank does drop.

But I noticed that when I became A Rank it kept on changing between Rank A and Rank 30.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot View Post
    Apparently if you fight lots of battles with GFs your SeeD rank doesn't increase or hardly increases and when you fight without your GFs, then your rank increases. I could be wrong.
    Yeah, pretty much. A certain number of battles are required to have been won for your SeeD rank to go up, but if the GF kills the monster, then that battle doesn't count to your SeeD rank quota. You can use GFs as much as you want, so long as it doesn't do the finishing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot
    But I noticed that when I became A Rank it kept on changing between Rank A and Rank 30.
    And the reason for this is because you're not fighting enough to build up the quota to maintain your SeeD rank level. This will happen to just about everyone because by the time you're on Rank A, you're most likely running around with Enc-None on.