Thread: Breaking aeon's damage limit

Default Breaking aeon's damage limit

Hello. What do I really need to break damage limit for my aeons? Is just non-powered celestial weapon enough? Or do I need to boost it up? If yes does it have to be fully powered or is one boost enough? And if it is does it matter if it's crest or sigil? I know that's kinda lots of questions but I just can't seem to find info about this. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Fully powered if memory serves

there was a picture here

Oh that sucks Well thanks for answer anyway. BTW I will just ask here so I don't have to create a new topic about it... Does magic defense reduce healing with curaga? And for elemental aeons Blizaga for example?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Curaga, no.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

I never found aeons much use in the endgame anyway, apart from the Magus Sisters (and that was in a pinch), unless you're playing the NTSC version I suppose, where there's no Dark Aeons.

there was a picture here

Well I just like the thought of beating each of dark aeons with corresponding aeon ie. Dark valefor with my valefor and so on. Of course that's impossible for Dark anima and probably even for separated magus sisters. Still I will probably try it as I already beaten DA and Penance normally using maxed out characters.