Thread: An FF World in Kingdom Hearts...

Default An FF World in Kingdom Hearts...

I know, it's not going to happen. But I was just wondering what would happen if it did.

Would we see Midgard, with its Mako reactors extracting Hearts from the Lifestream to use for energy, leaving behind only crystaline remnants and ever growing numbers of Heartless?

Or perhaps the world of FF6, with Kefka ruling over an army of Magiteck Armored Heartless (randomly killing them when it suited his whims)?

Maybe Spira? Jecht loses his heart to darkness, and a world-destroying Sin Heartless roams the land.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

KH is about a bunch of kids who go on a big adventure across Disney worlds .

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You couldn't use a world where any of the current FF cast are originally from. Therefore you'd have to look somewhere like Final Fantasy I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    You couldn't use a world where any of the current FF cast are originally from. Therefore you'd have to look somewhere like Final Fantasy I.
    I could see that happening, where everyone has 8bit colours a bit like what they did with the Timeless River world in KH2
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, 8bit world would be pretty sweet. 8bit sprites of Sora, Donald, and Goofy! Maybe even make it a 2D world, or if they wanted to be extra bold, 2D sprites in a 3D plane, like in Paper Mario.

I don't think you could get away with doing any one world from the newer games, people would be jealous! But if I had to choose it would be FFVII's world since you have cool places like Gold Saucer, Midgard, and Cosmo Canyon to visit.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Any individual FF world would be too big, and just taking like 1 town from any of them would seem too small, and like favoritism. However, it'd be cool to make like a Chimaera of the worlds, sewing together like Midgard Sec - 7 Slums, Alexandria Castle, Dollet Comm Tower, Besaid Island, everyone's favorite from XII The Henne Mines, and Oerba. Maybe split em up into 2 separate sect, too, old world including 7-9, and new world including 10, 12, 13. Otherwise, all 6 of them would still be rather large. Could have a costume / graphics difference, too.