Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow
    I love how Serapy uses this thread as an excuse to reveal his true identity
    Guess you've never heard of the meme...
    LAWL LAWL LAWWWWWL

Guess you've never heard of a joke?

No, thanks. VIII is my hobby, and you're not supposed to change people's hobbies anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Clo
    You can do ANYTHING besides looking into abstract concepts that have no foundations in concrete evidence.
    I've already had provided evidence in this thread. That eye is evidence. That eye appearing in Squall's dream is evidence. The clowns showing up on the clock tower is evidence. Icicle breaking into Squall's body is evidence. Rinoa's helmet glass breaking is evidence, and the list goes on.

You're just saying that they aren't all evidence because they seem ridiculous to you. You must be that scared to face the truth.

It's like a homophobic thing, people know that they are gay deep inside but they deny the reality. So how do they cure this gay problem? By hating other gay people in general. They truly believe that.
    This analogy shows that you can deal with talking/thinking about crazy things privately, but you cannot approve them publicly because they are not socially accepted.

Also, do you realise that VIII is not a straightforward game, right? That it's ambiguous? That it's open to interpretation? All these prove that there's no way to get hardcore evidence that answers a question, proves or disproves a thing fully, etc.

Otherwise, stop confusing evidence with logic.
    A) you can have more than one hobby, I strongly suggest you find one. And soon.
    B) I'm straight, but actually I feel offended you somehow wound down to using homosexuals as some form of crazy analogy for people denying your rather weak evidence.
    C) I personally believe your theory is weak. I'm not bothering to get in to why, I just really think it's bizarre, pointless, out of the blue, and you're deluded.

Have a nice day, tell me how that hobby comes along.

I am not a man

You have to recognize there is something similar to a spade reflected on Squall´s eyes.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can someone upload a picture of the eye with the "spade" circled or something? Because I can't see it. And it's still Rinoa's eye.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dude, the second image from the ending it's not Rinoa's eye, it's still Edea's. Overlay a translucent copy of the image over the first image of Edea's eye in photoshop. It fits perfectly. It would also explain how Squall ended up back at the orphanage in time to see Ultimecia make Edea a sorceress. He tries to remember Rinoa but ends up remembering Edea and so ends up out of place in time.

Quote Originally Posted by BarelySeeAtAll View Post
    I love how Serapy uses this thread as an excuse to reveal his true identity
    Guess you've never heard of the meme...
    LAWL LAWL LAWWWWWL

Guess you've never heard of a joke?
    You think you have witnessed everything such as the entire conversations between me and Iceglow, buddy?

A) you can have more than one hobby, I strongly suggest you find one. And soon.
    I already have more than one hobby, buddy. Thanks for the advice, though. Want my advice? Stop telling people what to do and stop thinking irrationally. If VIII was truly my only hobby, the only hobby I have, I'd be posting on this forum more than normal. I have an irregular activity on here, sometimes I'll be here for a day, or two, a week or two, and then that's it. I'd be back after a week, month, 2 months, 3 months or so later.

Quote Originally Posted by BarelySeeAtAll
    B) I'm straight, but actually I feel offended you somehow wound down to using homosexuals as some form of crazy analogy for people denying your rather weak evidence.
    Um, no. Read my post again, buddy. Homophobia and homosexuals are not the same thing.

C) I personally believe your theory is weak. I'm not bothering to get in to why, I just really think it's bizarre, pointless, out of the blue, and you're deluded.
    Thanks for such a constructive post without any real explanation as to why you think my theory is bizarre, pointless, out of the blue or whatever. You've said the same thing in my 'Squall and Seifer are brothers' thread. If one defines trolling that one is making off-topic and making rather stupid statements, then you're just a troll.

Have a nice day, tell me how that hobby comes along.
    You as well, buddy.

Dude, the second image from the ending it's not Rinoa's eye, it's still Edea's. Overlay a translucent copy of the image over the first image of Edea's eye in photoshop. It fits perfectly. It would also explain how Squall ended up back at the orphanage in time to see Ultimecia make Edea a sorceress. He tries to remember Rinoa but ends up remembering Edea and so ends up out of place in time.
    For countless times, it's Matron, not Edea.
    Last edited by Serapy; 07-31-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Don't be childish and immature, what he said was unrelated to your conversation, I don't need to explain myself; everyone else is doing an alright job imo, and if you read what I said in the other thread you'd have notice the buddy comment. Grow up and get a life.

I am not a man

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I can match to Rinoa's easier. There is also a tear in the eye as well, and the general view show what Rinoa would have seen. Edea is evil at the time, and not herself. Irvine and Seifer would have no reason to shed any tears here. This further reiterate my "Eyes On Me" theory.

I am referring to Squall´s eyes at the end of disc 1.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Don't be childish and immature, what he said was unrelated to your conversation, I don't need to explain myself; everyone else is doing an alright job imo, and if you read what I said in the other thread you'd have notice the buddy comment. Grow up and get a life.
    Oh, the irony. And I don't see how was I being "childish" or "immature". So, please elaborate on your lovely accusations, buddy.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

BTW, so the conclusion for a spade or nutsack symbol in the eyes mean....?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    WHY did you have to ask!!! There was sanity for once on this board

Our conclusion, my dear Christmas, is that Ultimecia has certain qualities of an evil clown, just like Kefka.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Maybe the reason there is a shape in her eye is that they are not actually sorceresses but hosts for something much more sinister. And much more spade-like.

Our conclusion, my dear Christmas, is that Ultimecia has certain qualities of an evil clown, just like Kefka.
    Every villian had a little bit of that in them! I thought everyone knows that. Also, villian had no sense of personal hygiene too since you can never find a clean usable toilet in their creepy dungeons all the time. I bet they eat their own poo and drink their own urine.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't get this thread!

Every villian had a little bit of that in them! I thought everyone knows that.
    But... unlike the other villians, Ultimecia and Kefka both have shown us their clown stuff. Although, Kefka is more of a clown than Ultimecia as his clothes and style appear to be more clownish.

Consider that Kefka and Ultimecia both had very powerful spells, such spells that can affect everything in the blink of an eye. Yet they can be defeated quite easily... by such tiny particles. These tiny particles happen to be characters... our heros... No, I refuse to believe this norm.

So, this conclusion leads me to believe that Ultimecia and Kefka mean nothing. They were here to entertain us with thier big toys, that's all. Thier big spells won't hurt anybody physically... these spells are just toys...
    When our characters find out that Ultimecia and Kefka are fake, they start celebrating as part of the endings.

Ultimecia tricked us into believing that Squall actually died from an icicle but he didn't die. As usual, clowns trick people... just like magicans in real life... e.g. making people believe that they are gonna chop off some woman's head on a table. they chopped off her head but at the end, she's fine.

Erm... I'm speechless right now...