Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember your first time?

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

^^ i agree with you about the laughing bit nearly strangled myself with the controllers wire
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't remember what age I was when I first completed it, but I know I was in middle school. I remember the next day I was so eager to spoil it too. It was hard to contain, but I know a few of my other friends hadn't beaten it yet, so I didn't say too much about it other then that it was AMAZING.

I remember my first time...in the back of a minivan right after a party in some random forest...good times.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

It had a neat ending but a really boring battle system.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

It's probably my second or third favorite of the series but it has the least appealing battle system to me.

The summoning system is awesome though, and I liked how FFXIII attempted to immitate it.
    I like Kung-Fu.

The first time i saw FFX was at a friend's house and he played it for an hour or so...We saw the "making of" DVD as well as the "Suteki Da Ne" video clip.I was blown away...the graphics and the music were incredible...I didn't know what to think of its battle system though.

Then after some time i played the game myself (it was a rental money were short back then) so i moved on a bit faster and finally got stuck in Macalania underlevelled with the first Seymour battle.By then i was obsessed with the game and after a couple of months i finally bought it and started again from the beginning.I ended up enjoying the battle system,i think it was an interesting change for the series.Actually i wouldn't mind seeing it return for a main FF or for a spin-off...I also liked a lot the Sphere Grid.I think,to this day,it remains the best leveling system in any FF (i haven't played FFXI and FFXIII).

I remember how i was waking up early in the morning to play it,and i really had to force myself to stop playing it.It must have been a nightmare for my roomate back then,hehe.
    Unfortunately i find it harder and harder to be immersed with new games as much as i did with FFX.

Blog Entries

It was the first game I ever played on my PS2, and I loved it. So much. It's still ranked as one of my favorite FFs. I just remembered that I cried at the end. xD Probably because I didn't want it to be over.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by BG-57 View Post
    One of the best endings to any FF game, ever. Just the right mix of hope and despair. It's a great game, but has its share of silly moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Actually I played FF X-2 first rather then FF X so when I completed it, I was like, "Oh, this is what happened."
    Y'know I've always wondered what anyone who played them out of order thought about X-2 without comparing it to X. How did it fare as a stand alone game?
    12 years late but it was a much better experience. I really preferred the X-2 combat and leveling system compared to X's.