Thread: Any Tips?

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

Default Any Tips?

Hey Guy's,

Bought the game today and started playing it through. It started to bore me just fighting and fighting but now that im past the CP tutorial im loving it.

Any body got any tips i should stick to?
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Well the game pretty much does everything for you especially during the first ten chapters. All I can advise is you stick to a strategy you're comfortable with. As for me I almost can't live without Hope in the party. He's the best supporter in the game.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Yliette View Post
    Well the game pretty much does everything for you especially during the first ten chapters. All I can advise is you stick to a strategy you're comfortable with. As for me I almost can't live without Hope in the party. He's the best supporter in the game.
    Yuck. Can't stand Hope. I just made sure to minor everyone I do use as Synergists so that I never have to use him. And Vanille is a better Medic anyway since she's more likely to survive long enough to do the healing. And if I do need a really good Synergist, which is never, I just use Sahz.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

For early game leveling, have Lightning master her Commando roll. Everyone else should master Ravanger, then move on to their other specialties. Lightning will be your primary Commando for most of the game.

Keep an eye out for the Belladonna Wand for Vanille. By far her best weapon since it so nicely benefits her Saboteur roll. Everyone else, their best weapon can vary depending on the strategies you favor.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.