Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please to be asking the admin to changing your birthdays

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin Please to be asking the admin to changing your birthdays

So I was looking at my profile for things to change when I stumbled upon this nice tidbit of confusing-ness. Can you imagine how anybody might be convinced that their birthday has changed? What kind of person does that?

Sheesh.

Proceed to find more oddities in the forum. See sig.

Blog Entries

Please to be asking the admin to chang[e]ing your birthdays<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I actually asked Psychotic a while back if he could change my birthday to be coded to read the current date. I thought it'd be interesting.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

you mean like The Ceej?

Blog Entries

The oddity on the forums that I can think of at the moment is PG himself. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy View Post
    The oddity on the forums that I can think of at the moment is PG himself. xD
    Its because he's like 30 yrs old and has things for pokemon azness.

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I asked Yamaneko if I could have my bday changed for no real reason at all other then my own amusement.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by QUestion from me
    Quote Originally Posted by Edit profile
    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.
    What are the odds that anyone date of birth will change?
    Or are we expecting people to fake their birthdays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer from one Loony Admin
    People have been known to, yeah. And there's also the possibility that someone discovers dramatically that they were BABYSWAPPED.

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    you mean like The Ceej?
    omg that guy! I remember him!

God so this one time I mentioned in GC that I use a naked Link avatar on MSN (I still have the pic). So naturally he wanted to see so he added me. Since Link was technically TOPLESS and not flapping his elf penor around, he got mad at me and I didn't take kindly to random people adding me on MSN telling me to not be annoying and asian.

So I constantly insulted him and goaded him to commit suicide until he invited me to his forum where I continued to spam up the place until he blocked me and vanished for so many months that I forgot he ever existed.

A long time ago (probably about a year) he unblocks me out of the blue and starts with 'so are you ready to behave?' I say 'yes' and feign intelligence for a few days while I slowly gained his trust. During this time I had no plans except to suddenly be asian and piss him off, but instead he mentioned that I wanted him to commit suicide years ago. I tell him to kill himself because he was gay and he said he was too cowardly. So I offered to kill him for him, but I'm not committing no felonies in USA: he would have to make his ass up to Canadia, contact me and then we'll arrange the murder.

He seemed genuinely willing to do this and so I took screen shots of the chat for the lulz and posted it on "the chan" laughing and whatever. I figured they would have some lulz and give me a better idea than to call 9-1-1 when he actually makes his dumb ass here to get him arrested

"Officer I have received a call from a man in a coffee shop asking me to kill him. He's at xyz123"

Instead white knighting emo moralfags contacted him via email (I left his msn email in the screens) and warned him not to come visit. So Ceej got furious at me and blocked me again after I laughed at him and told him to die.

True story.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I've had to ask for mine to be changed! For some reason I can't even remember, it changed from the correct day to another random day, and I had to harass Bawb to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    you mean like The Ceej?

God so this one time I mentioned in GC that I use a naked Link avatar on MSN (I still have the pic). So naturally he wanted to see so he added me. Since Link was technically TOPLESS and not flapping his elf penor around, he got mad at me and I didn't take kindly to random people adding me on MSN telling me to not be annoying and asian.

So I constantly insulted him and goaded him to commit suicide until he invited me to his forum where I continued to spam up the place until he blocked me and vanished for so many months that I forgot he ever existed.

A long time ago (probably about a year) he unblocks me out of the blue and starts with 'so are you ready to behave?' I say 'yes' and feign intelligence for a few days while I slowly gained his trust. During this time I had no plans except to suddenly be asian and piss him off, but instead he mentioned that I wanted him to commit suicide years ago. I tell him to kill himself because he was gay and he said he was too cowardly. So I offered to kill him for him, but I'm not committing no felonies in USA: he would have to make his ass up to Canadia, contact me and then we'll arrange the murder.

He seemed genuinely willing to do this and so I took screen shots of the chat for the lulz and posted it on "the chan" laughing and whatever. I figured they would have some lulz and give me a better idea than to call 9-1-1 when he actually makes his dumb ass here to get him arrested

"Officer I have received a call from a man in a coffee shop asking me to kill him. He's at xyz123"

Instead white knighting emo moralfags contacted him via email (I left his msn email in the screens) and warned him not to come visit. So Ceej got furious at me and blocked me again after I laughed at him and told him to die.

True story.
    The story left me....

PG you always spam here with pokemoness azn ! But we still love(tolerate) you!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    you mean like The Ceej?

True story.
    The story left me....

PG you always spam here with pokemoness azn ! But we still love(tolerate) you!
    what are you talking about? What spam?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'll change your birth date if you ask me, but when you ask me to do admin stuff to you it's kind of like playing Russian Roulette, as in the time it takes to load up the admin CP an idea might form to rename you HOT PISS SALAD and then you're in trouble.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Kind of on topic but not, I got myself a railcard but the man put the 19th not the 15th ¬_¬ so I'm going to have to ask someone to rectify his silly mistaking my birthday.

It matters.

I am not a man

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

At some point my birthday changed to show that I am over 100. I think I asked for it, but it might have been done on Shlup's whim.