Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFX omega ruins qustions/airship questions/my many questions thread

Default FFX omega ruins qustions/airship questions/my many questions thread

So its been a long dang time since i played ffx, and I'm playing it again.

I have a few questions, can you go back to the omega ruins after you wipe out all the bosses in there?

also another random question, do you have any tips or tricks or tidbits about fighting in the omega ruins? please share the wealth!

also an airship question, what places can you go back to on the airship, and what are the coords. also what places are impossible to go back to on the airship?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it possible to go back to the aurocs locker room when you get the airship if i missed it in the first time? how do i get all of wakkas overdrives? also i suck at blitzball, i'll admit that. what are some tips, tricks or advice for winning blitzball for wakkas stuff and other reasons?

From what I remember, you can freely go back to the omega ruins even after defeating the bosses, as it's the best place to grind IMO. A good tip is for if you plan to grind there is to stay near the save unit as you can heal after every battle. As for your other questions, I can't answer them as don't remember much about the airship.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Blog Entries

You can go back to bevelle highway but you cant go back in to bevelle itself. You also cant go back to the Al Bhed's Home

To my memory everywhere else is open but some places like Besaid village and the final room in Zanarkand ruins are blocked by dark aeons

Theres a bug that if you swim into your own goals in blitzball the other players just go back to their starting positions. So score 1 goal and swim back into your own goals. It'll work most of the time but sometimes you have to position yourself just right. If you dont want to cheat what you could do if you're only going for wakka's stuff is constantly reset the team data until what you want comes up as a prize (saving and loading also works if you dont enter the blitz menu after finishing a tournament/league) but I just reset the team data so everyone goes back to their initial team, then I hire Wakka, Biggs and Wedge and kick ass.
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 07-22-2010 at 06:06 AM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

what are the first areas i can get level 3 and 4 key sphres? how do i get them, easist ways to get them? i need them i'm very close to doublecast on lulu and ive just got past seymour natas (SP)

Articles
    Blog Entries

Level 3 Key Spheres can be mass-stolen from Biran and Yenke on Mt. Gagazet. You can also get one from the Chocobo Race in the Calm Lands.
    Level 4 Key Spheres... you get one in Al Bhed Home, one in a chest on Mt. Gagazet and another one (two if overkill) from Seymour Flux.

About places you can go with the airship, you can find three by password. These passwords are hidden across Spira (since i don't have the english version, i can't tell you what they are). The places you unlock have chests with an armor for Rikku, a weapon for Auron and Rikku's celestial weapon.
    With coordinates, you can unlock six (?) locs: Temple Baaj, some place in Besaid (only a treasure chest), Sanubia Desert, Mi'ihen Ruins, Mushroom Rock Road Battlefield and Omega Ruins.
    Additionally, you can unlock the location "Penance" if you play the PAL/INT version and defeat all Dark Aeons.

And yes, you can get the item in the Aurochs' locker room later on.

Btw, if you go back to Omega Ruins after defeating Omega Weapon and go all the way back to where Omega was, you find a stat sphere. Magic+4 Sphere, I think.

Hint for Blitzball: Get Brother (flies the airship), Wedge (guard of Luca stadium), Kyou (masked man at the path to Djose Temple) and Myu or whatever (s)he was called (sitting on the bench at Moonflow North). Maybe Neda from the Calm Lands Shop for defense. These are so damn good players.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

ggeww
    Last edited by Nominus Experse; 03-17-2014 at 03:03 PM.

edit: better question, what are the ways you can get a no encounter weapon? easiest or fastest way would be better!
    Last edited by mindfray; 07-22-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Blog Entries

step 1- get 30 pendulums from the chocobo race at remiem temple
    step 2- use pendulums on one of Rikku's weapons for Master thief
    step 3- go to zanarkand ruins (into the stadium ruins)
    step 4- steal purifying salts off the fallen monks and warrior monks
    when you have enough you can customise armour for no encounter

I dont think it's possible to customise weapons with no encounter but apparently Geosgaeno at baaj temple can drop one
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

For Blitz, pick up a few good players and you'll win usually. I forget who

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mindfray View Post
    edit: better question, what are the ways you can get a no encounter weapon? easiest or fastest way would be better!
    The ONLY way to get a No Encounter-weapon is to defeat Geosgaeno and hope for the best.
    If, however, you are looking for a No Encounter-armor, I recommend fighting those Ghost-enemies (instantly casting Doom/Death Sentence on you) in the Yojimbo-Cave, Omega Ruins and the City inside [Sin].

so i got confused and thought the master theif ability was for rikkus weapons, i put it on her victorius armor.

so what enemies in zanarkand am i supposed to fight? the ones with the rifle and bayonet that shot and zombify you?

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

gerssg
    Last edited by Nominus Experse; 03-17-2014 at 03:01 PM.

So i plan on capturing all the monsters you need for the special monsters (like one eye) and all the monsters that need capturing to get auron's ultimate weapon.

what would be the best way to approach this? just go from besaid on up?

and what would be best added to the taming weapons? besides the fact i added piercing to aurons taming weapon?

also, do i need to capture everything or anything in the omega ruins? and yeah a group of 2 demonoliths = dead party for me, i have no clue where to pick up some stoneproof amours. what would be the best place to get stoneproof amours?

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindfray View Post
    So i plan on capturing all the monsters you need for the special monsters (like one eye) and all the monsters that need capturing to get auron's ultimate weapon.

what would be the best way to approach this? just go from besaid on up?

and what would be best added to the taming weapons? besides the fact i added piercing to aurons taming weapon?

also, do i need to capture everything or anything in the omega ruins? and yeah a group of 2 demonoliths = dead party for me, i have no clue where to pick up some stoneproof amours. what would be the best place to get stoneproof amours?
    Just Bahamut the crap out of the demonoliths, since aeons are immune to status ailments.

First Strike + Flee goes a long way if you're having trouble picking up a no-encounter weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Ok more questions. I have valefor through anima. I went and fought every aeon that belgamine has but when i save and go back to her she only lists valfor through anima. yes i have yojimbo and anima. how do i get her to use the magus sisters to fight me so i can git yunas sigil?

and does rikkus gillionare work if she is in the front line but yuna summons?

also the reason i want stone proof is so i can capture the demoliths and get their drops.

well i figured out you can customize stoneproof with 30 petrify grenades, so what is the best way to get those? i got rikkus master theif ability.

and how would i get empty 4 slot armors? for some reason wantz is not in the macalania woods, so i have to find another way to get empty 4 slot armors so i can best defend against the bosses in monster arena in calm lands.
    Last edited by mindfray; 07-30-2010 at 07:02 PM.