Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Baaj Temple and Bevelle Treasure (Spoilers)

Kimahri

You'll have to visit them all anyway, so you shouldn't worry. The key to it is you have to use the Destructions Sphere in each temple and obtain the secret treasure. If you don't get all six treasures, you can't get Anima. When you get the airship, revisiting the temples will be easier, and you can go back to them whenever you want if you missed a treasure.

crvena

Smile

thx a lot bro that all i needed to know u da man!

CRVENA

THX AGAIN!!!!

crvena

now all i need to know is what six temples where are they located or what are the names of the temples?

Redefiner

Named after the towns they're in, of course:

Besaid Temple - Valefor
    Kilika Temple - Ifrit
    Djoze Temple - Ixion
    Macalania Temple - Shiva
    Bevellle Temple - Bahamut (You might be out of luck on this, I haven't been able to find a way to get back into this one)
    Zanarkand Dome

umm.... okays... firstly, please don't use that much short forms... secondly, don't double post, and lastly..... you don't need to take the item from bevelle to get anima..... i didn't take it and i got anima.....

Auracounts

Default Jecht Shot and Bevelle (extremely minor)

Ok, first off, the Jecht shot. I have seen people all over forums all over the web stating that you only get the ONE shot at getting the Jecht shot. I do not know if anyone has yet cleared up this falsehood, but it is not true. If you missed it the first time on the boat, all you have to do is board the boat in Luca or Kilika and go to where the blitzball is. It will let you try for the shot until you obtain it (the easiest way to get it, imo, is NOT to use the D pad, but to use the analog controller).

Bevelle - since that rumor turned out not to be true, I am hoping that there is INDEED a way to go back to the Bevelle temple. I accidentally missed the chest in Bevelle and obviously cannot get Anima without it. Anyone know if one can go back to bevelle or any other way of getting anima?

for you info, you haven't been looking at the posts much.... no offense but you really should read posts other then the head post...... anyways, the first one has been cleared since "i-dunno-when"....... and you don't need to go to bevelle to get anima.... i dunno why, maybe i forgot that i took it or what but i went straight to anima and the destruction sphere is already there.... i only remember putting the destruction sphere in 1 place and leaving it there......

crvena

Thumbs up

thx guyz u guyz are great thx for the help i realy appreciate it!

CRVENA

thx again!!!

Auracounts

Sigh, Yunie, i read a TON os posts before I posted my own. I was trying to help people who may not have known yet. Sorry that offends you.

Second, you MUST have gotten the Bevelle treasure then. You said yourself you can't remember if you did or not. I got EVERY treasure except Bevelle and it is the ONLY part in the Anima temple NOT lighting. It is my ONLY roadblock.

Redefiner

Okay, this is a spoiler, and I don't know how exactly to tell you this without completely spoiling it, then again...it's kind of expected.

Beat through Sin and eventually, all the temples, including Bevelle, will be re-unlocked.

For more details and a slight spoiler, I guess:
    (SPOILER)Beat through Sin until you beat Seymour the last time. Then go back outside of Sin, speak to Tromell at Guadosalam, and that should open all the temples up, including Bevelle. I'm not sure if this can be done earlier, cuz I just thought about every single little thing that I might have forgotten before fighting the Final Boss.

i seriously doubt that i took the bevelle treasure.... i mean, isn't the treasure a knights lance or something??

Redefiner

Yeah, a Knight's Lance that has Strength+5%, 10%, and 20% for Kimahri. They say it's a good weapon, but my Kimahri's base strength sucks

Kimahri

Well, I (thought) I had the same problem at one time, but you can't possibly need the Bevelle treasure.

See, that temple is the only one in the game where you HAVE TO use the Destruction Sphere and reveal the treasure to actually complete it. I also missed opening the chest, but you don't need to actually open them in any of the temples in order for them to count toward getting Anima.

There are three spheres on each side of the room in the Baaj ruins. Which one in reference to the others are you missing?

rkilroy

Default Same Problem

I think you do have to get the treasure. When I went through the Bevelle temple for some reason I stepped around the the place you needed to in order to the get the treasure (I think it was 3:00am and I was rushing to get to a save point), but I didn't get the treasure.

I went to the Anima temple and only 3 sphere's lit up... then I went back through the game and opened the chests in all the temples (but Bevelle), now five of the 6 light up.

I followed the instructions in the spoiler above and killed those who needed to be killed, but it still won't open up for me... I'd hate to have to start over to get there....thoughts?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

*merges threads*

Once again, there have been way too many of these topics, so I'm throwing them in one, and sticking the result.