Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Baaj Temple and Bevelle Treasure (Spoilers)

i got anima w/o the knight's lance.... i dunno how but i really don't remember getting it....

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Like Kishi said, you ONLY get the Knight Lance if you complete a certain requirement. If you don't, the chest will contain an MP Sphere instead of the Knight Lance. The MP Sphere still counts toward Anima, regardless.

TekViper

I was about to say you cant exit the beville temple unles you use the destuction spere so you have done what you needed you just dont know it.

Auracounts

Well, I never opened the Bevelle treasure, but whoever said it does not need to be opened was correct. You just need to uuse the destruction sphere.

Tunred out that I was missing Zanarkand, not Bevelle. In any case, thanks to everyone who helped.

FF Big Fan

I replayed FFX for story
    and do not worry folks.......
    U will DEFINATELY use the destruction sphere and get the treasure..U will 100% use the sphere and the chest is located RIGHT infront of the exit to go pass the trials
    as for the other treasure u missed....its juc a chest opened by the Bevelle Sphere....
    so do not worry
    if u got Bahamut....thats means u definately got the Bevelle Destruction Sphere treasure
    juz that u didnt know and forgot u opened it

Well, if this hasn't yet been settled, I still have that last lower left thingy in Baaj to get, and I haven't gotten the Zanarkand treasure yet. Honestly, I didn't think there was one. I'll check it out, get it, see if I can get to the Fayth in Baaj.

Ah, yes, I was missing Zanarkand's. The Aeon is mine. All mine. You can't have it!!!!!!

*Runs around screaming the hymn of the fayth*

Very informative thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mr. Chupon; 01-19-2002 at 07:25 AM.
    Fungah.

Rendikisulandath!! Elephant Man's Avatar

wait wait. i think there should be a correction about Bevelle Cloister of Trials. you can get the MP sphere AND the Knight Lance inside it. First you get the MP sphere then you take the spheres in the pedestal and put them in the slots. this makes another roadway back and you just go back and get the knight lance. that's how i did it. its not just you get one item.
    I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing and dancing....... and dancing, until there is only...... the dance.
    -Michael Jackson

THIS IS ALL WRONG! Gah, I'm really frustrated. I got Besaid's. I got Djose's. I got Macalania's. I got Zanarkand's. I got a different one that was already done, possibly Bevelle's.. Here's my Baaj temple layout.

L.........L
    L.........U
    L.........L

L = lit, U = unlit. If that U is Bevelle, I'm fuxored. =(

Crimson Vanity

here is the correct order

Besaid(Purple) Macalania(Blue)
    Bevelle(White) Djose(Green)
    Zanarkand(Yellow) Kilika(Red)

^
    Entrance(your standing here)

So you are actually missing the Green sphere from the Djose Temple.

in bevelle it is not the knight lance but the hp sphere that you need. the hp sphere is in the treasure in front of the fayth and the knight lance is to the left. man, I feel sorry for anyone who didn't get the bevelle destruction sphere treasure. when you open the destruction sphere treasure a symbol pops up.
    I'm outta here :strut:
    Final Fantasy Tactics!
    PS2 isn't that good.
    I'm just a happy little jester
    Shadow: You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!
    So what if I'm only 12?

buddy

Default Folks...

You do not need to get the treasures that the destruction spheres reveal to light up the pedestals and get Anima. You only need to use the destruction spheres. There's a difference. If you didn't get the knight lance in Bevelle it doesn't matter because you had to have used the destruction sphere or you wouldn't have gotten up to the stairs.

Crimson Vanity

Yeah i know, but some people just dont get it, and insist that you need the treasure....I NEVER got the Bevelle treasure, but Im sure have Anima

Kat

spoilers

I'd like to applaud Redefiner for the unique and quite ingenious way of hiding spoiler information. I've run into many spoilers accidently, while trying to find general help in certain quests and I'm grateful for having already known most of them. As for the rest, I had a pretty good idea where the story was going, so I didn't mind so much. Again, kudos to you, Redefiner. Very original, indeed.

blah

is bevelle the one with the pad on the sliding floor with all the green everywhere and whatnot?

Kat

The temple at bevelle 'did' have a sliding pad; that was incredibly dizzying, in my opinion.. but green? I don't recall there being a lot of green on that particular Cloister of Trials. Lots of psychedelic pinks, blues, in such, though. If anyone has to go back there for the treasure there, you have my condolences. That little pad thingie messed with my head. I never knew which way I was going.