Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Baaj Temple and Bevelle Treasure (Spoilers)

blah

psychedelic sounds about right... if it's the one i'm thinking of, the one where if you go off the edge it starts you over and you have to change the sliding pad direction... if that's the one then my fear of missing that one is gone cuz i remember getting it.
    so i'm confused tho, do i need to get the treasure or just use the destruction orbs

Kat

You're in luck! You get to the treasure with the destruction sphere.

missing middle-right... which is that?

sketchy

Middle right is Djose... it's posted earlier on this thread

Xatu08

I believe there is one temple (Bevielle if I'm not mistaken) That you cannot return to. To bad I missed the treasure, but I just started a new game. What, you didn't think I'd pass up a chance to get Anima and Magus Sisters did you? But anywho, how do you get the treasure in besaid? Sadly, I could never figure that one out.

I would like to try to put an end to this bivelle shere crisis which we have all suffered from.

I spent 2 days umming anf awwing over wether or not I should try to get Anima cause I had not gotten any of the treasures.

The easiest way to find out if you got the bivelle distruction sphere is to goto th bajj temple and walk up to the top left statue a press x if it lights up then return to all of the temples that you do not have a distruction sphere for. watch out for that Valfore :bou::bou::bou::bou: though every time I goto basaid.... I die I guess I will have to do some work on the spher grid to get higher defence and get hp break damage break and ultima

Doh!!
    Appart from the pathetic spelling I ment top right in my last message

note diagram

o X <- bevelle distruction sphere
    o o
    o o

Yess its poor but if you walk to the x and press x it should light up

Grin ok, im your solution

guys, its funny watching youse break your head thinking about this. listen, to get anima you dont have to activate a treasure in bevelle temple. but you have to activate 6 treasures. meaning, if you missed out on bevelle temple treasure(which you should have got!) then just go to zanarkand and solve the puzzle there(it will be a different one). that will activate the last thing at baaj temple. that simple!

EDIT: ok, to make it clear you have to complete the zanarkand trial twise, once before the airship and once after.

ANINI

Angry

Doing the Zanarkand trial twice won't give you anything!
    (besides the Zanarkand treasure of course!)
    In bevelle temple the treasure is simply the treasure chest to the right (when u climb the stairs). You can see the orange symbol
    when u open the chest...

Redefiner, how sure are you of that thing with Tromell?

quistisgirl

Default helloOoOoOo!!

You do not need to get the treasures that the destruction spheres reveal to light up the pedestals and get Anima. You only need to use the destruction spheres.

exactly rite... exactly rite.. do ppl read at all??? its been mentioned too many times that u DO NOT need the fricking treasure!! because, i didnt get the treasure at bevelle,[i was thinking maybe i should go the other way before "opening" the treasure.. or maybe im just plain stupid...] and i thot i was screwed forreal cus i cant go back, but i was wrong! I didnt get that treasure and I have Anima rite here. .. and for anyone who started a new game to get the treasure... uh.. sorry, hopefully, u still have the save.

once again, U DONT NEED TO OPEN THE EFFING TREASURE AT BEVELLE, OK? :rolleyes2

yes, to get the statues to light up, you DO have to get each treasure, because you will see a glyph light up when you recieve the treasure...as for bevelle you dont have to get it, just do zanarkand twise...

Flaps

Default Bevelle treasure

The treasure in Bevelle is one that every gamer has got. It is a HP sphere and you have to get it to proceed in the game. If you have only 5 statues resonating in the anima temple, go to zanarkand dome, there you will find a new puzzle to solve, (step on 7 white saures between the 2 rooms there). Solve this and the screen the puzzle is displayed on in the first room will break and a destruction sphere is revealed. Take the destruction sphere to the larger room and insert it into the recess to the right of the screen there. The final treasure is then revealed. Go back to animas temple and collect anima.

Your probably gonna be p**sed off at me for asking this but if below is the order of the lights:

Besaid(Purple) Macalania(Blue)
    Bevelle(White) Djose(Green)
    Zanarkand(Yellow) Kilika(Red)

I have Zanarkand and Macalania lit up.
    Bevelle isnt lighting up and i thought if you complete BEvelle CofT you HAVE to use the destruction sphere?I cant get back into Bevelle now anywho. Besaid has a dark Aeon which woops my ass. I went back to Djose and Kilika, completed them again, got the chests at the end in the fayth, but they still arent lighting up in Baaj. Sorry if its been answered but what do i do?