Thread: Dark Valefor Strategies

Moomba Dark Valefor Strategies

Please post your ways to beat dark valefor here i am in need of some dark matters and experience and also i need some ways to get tonnes of power spheres
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/460/currentsig2ku3.jpg[/IMG]

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7-->[foa]The combined height of your images and links are too big. Please pare them down to 250 pixels! -- foa[/foa]

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yojimbo.
    Stat maxing.
    Skill.

Take your pick.

and also do aeons grow with yuna i mean like if yuna gets 200 hp do they get 200hp?
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/460/currentsig2ku3.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy 7-->[foa]The combined height of your images and links are too big. Please pare them down to 250 pixels! -- foa[/foa]

my bahamut is stronger than my yojimbo

i killed him by using yojimbo ,luckily i got zanmato when i paid him.

the only reason i went to kill him is so i can get the last destruction sphere that i needed to get anima which i succesfully did =) then i got the 3 sisters.

GOOO ANIMA IT'S THE BEST!!!

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

zanmato is one way to beat him, yea maybe you should..although it kills the fun in fighting him.. just make sure that you get the ribbon armor before you save, if you didnt get it, fight him again..

SIGSIG

Quote Originally Posted by ASSAD101 View Post
    Please post your ways to beat dark valefor here i am in need of some dark matters and experience and also i need some ways to get tonnes of power spheres
    Continuously fighting Monster Arena creations is the best way to collect Dark Matters, although it's still painfully slow. That is, of course, if you've already aquired and used the ones gained through unlocking Ultima Buster.
    Are you sure you don't mean Strength spheres, as opposed to Power spheres? Anyway, beating Juggernaut (Species Conquest creation) nets you strength spheres.
    There is a very quick way to gain power, mana, speed and ability spheres, but I think it only works in the European version, as I don't think the NA version has the "Extract" skills. It is to fight (and beat) either Kottos (Area Creation) or Fafnir (Species Creation), making sure to use the applicable "Extract" skill on it before defeating it. This should net you 20 or 40 of that sphere (depending on whether you Overkill it, if you get 1 or 2, bad luck, you just missed out on some Dark Matter.).

If any of this info's wrong, I'm sure Mr.Burns or Tavrobel will correct it quicksmart.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enjolras View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSAD101 View Post
    Continuously fighting Monster Arena creations is the best way to collect Dark Matters, although it's still painfully slow. That is, of course, if you've already aquired and used the ones gained through unlocking Ultima Buster.
    Are you sure you don't mean Strength spheres, as opposed to Power spheres? Anyway, beating Juggernaut (Species Conquest creation) nets you strength spheres.
    There is a very quick way to gain power, mana, speed and ability spheres, but I think it only works in the European version, as I don't think the NA version has the "Extract" skills. It is to fight (and beat) either Kottos (Area Creation) or Fafnir (Species Creation), making sure to use the applicable "Extract" skill on it before defeating it. This should net you 20 or 40 of that sphere (depending on whether you Overkill it, if you get 1 or 2, bad luck, you just missed out on some Dark Matter.).

If any of this info's wrong, I'm sure Mr.Burns or Tavrobel will correct it quicksmart.
    NA has distellers(spelling is way wrong) which is the same

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

I think, since you're looking for Dark Matter, and unless you're doing a NGSDA challenge or the like, farming Dark Yojimbo would be quicker, because he drops Ribbon and BDL equipment (that's what you're looking for, right?). Go to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth again, and you'll meet with DY. Summon Yojimbo (preferably Grand Summon), pay him some money (the more you've used him, the less you should need) and hopefully, he'll unleash Zanmato. If he doesn't, reset and pay him more money next time. If he does, check what equipment he drops. If you like it, keep it and leave via the teleporter. If you don't, reset and try again.

For all your experience needs, use the Don Tonberry trick. He's in the Monster Arena, but he won't be available unless you've captured all the fiends in Yojimbo's cave. You'll need a character that has killed a lot of fiends (probably Auron or Tidus), and one of the other two should have Auto-Phoenix armour. All three should have Overdrive>AP ability as well. Before you start, set Auron's OD to Stoic, and the others to Comrade. When you fight him, have Auron attack him every chance you get. He'll counter with Karma, which will probably kill him. Your character with Auto-Phoenix will revive him. When he's walked forward four times, flee. All three of your characters should gain a lot of levels.
    This is a signature.