Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Baaj Temple and Bevelle Treasure (Spoilers)

Kimahri

Default Stupid Question... (No spoilers)

Hey y'all. I remember missing a treasure in one of the Cloister of Trials. I believe it was at Bevelle.

It was the maze in which there was psychadelic colors everywhere, and you had to step onto a platform and it moved you around. Is that the Bevelle Temple? I could be wrong.

Next thing -- I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back there! I went to Macalania Woods and there's a gaurd that says the road to Bevelle is closed. I have the airship, also, but there's no coordinates for Bevelle.

I need that last treasure so I can get a few (secret) items. Any help is appreciated.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bevelle's coordinates are the same as "Highbridge."

However... I kind of doubt that it was Bevelle's treasure that you missed. Bevelle's treasure was standing in front of the exit, as I recall. You had to use a Destruction Sphere to complete Bevelle, didn't you?

(SPOILER)Since I'm assuming you're at Baaj, what color is the sphere that won't light? That's the best way to distinguish which temple it is that you've missed.

Kimahri

Yes, that's correct, you -did- need to uncover the treasure to complete that temple. That's the one I'm missing. I walked right by it and didn't notice it until I was walking through the door, and then I couldn't go back. But thanks, that's what I needed.

(SPOILER)http://www.bearz.net/akita/baaj.bmp

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No sphere...? That's the Bevelle slot, I believe, and it should certainly have a sphere. The one in far lower-left is the Zanarkand Ruins slot. A lot of people miss that one, which is why I was wondering which ones were lit, for you. Zanarkand's secret treasure is found by activating all seven white squares on the puzzle floor, after getting the airship. So you'll need that one, too.

Kimahri

Thanks, Britt. That really helps, I appreciate it!

RtcLL

The Knight Lance?

Kimahri

Originally posted by RtcLL
    The Knight Lance?
    Baked Potato...?

What exactly are you referring to here?

Redefiner

Originally posted by Kimahri

Baked Potato...?

What exactly are you referring to here?
    Bacon Powder?

I think RtcLL means the hidden treasure you get in the Bevelle temple...you DID get the Knight Lance in the Bevelle Temple, right?

Cuz if not, that's the hidden treasure.

um... can anyone tell me how to get the item in the temple where you got ifrit??? (i forgot the name)

Redefiner

Most people don't realize it, but y'know in the Kilika temple where there's one of those flashy things in the ground that resets the location of the Pedestal? Well, push the pedestal on top of that. It shows a new Kilika sphere that you place in the exit of the temple. Take the Destruction sphere you found in that place you opened up with a glyph sphere, and place it where you just removed that Kilika sphere. That should open up the secret chest.

I hope that was clear enough to help.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The Knight Lance is the real treasure of Bevelle Temple. To get it, the pedestal must have two Bevelle Spheres in it by the time you reach the end. Place the extra sphere in the slot at the top of the stairs and a platform leading to the treasure will appear.

Kimahri

GREAT!

Crap! I made a mistake with the picture I made.

This is actually what I have:
    http://www.bearz.net/akita/baaj.jpg

Which ones am I missing?

EDIT: I am, again, a complete moron. I was missing BESAID'S treasure, and Zanarkand's as well. Those two were simple to get.

I really did miss the treasure in Bevelle, though. I unlocked it, but I didn't open the chest. As I said before, I accidentally walked right by it and could not go back once I made my way through the exit door.

Now, I need to get the Blossom Crown, and I'll be all set!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't feel bad about missing Zanarkand and Besaid. I missed Besaid, Zanarkand, Djose, and Macalania. xD

Kimahri

Well, I am a little pissed that I can't go back and get the treasure in Bevelle. Maroda (I think that's his name) and Pacce are guarding the bridge and the door is locked. Oh, well.

crvena

Unhappy what six temples must i got to to obtain anima?plz help!!

any help would be apreciated thx!

CRVENA