Thread: Mission 30

Default Mission 30

i search for the abandoned caves in the digs,and i found where i need to go but how i make use of atomos as a bridge ?
    Your sig is over the 250 pixel height limit and the 50kb filesize. Please read the signature rules
    [!]
    --!>

You donīt.

You have to find an alternative route.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I think you have to stop Atomos at another location, then ride him back there, then use him as a bridge. If you're in the spot I think you are.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle299 View Post
    I think you have to stop Atomos at another location, then ride him back there, then use him as a bridge. If you're in the spot I think you are.

how i do that ?
    Your sig is over the 250 pixel height limit and the 50kb filesize. Please read the signature rules
    [!]
    --!>

Unfortunately, its been too long, I don't remember. I took a break from the game shortly after Atomos.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

well , if someone know tell me , dont have much about this mark in the internet ...
    [!]
    --!>

Ride Atomos in Sulyya Springs, back to Mah'Habara. When you arrive, there should be a blue jump circle on both side. You jump on Atomos and then jump to Twilit Cavern.
    "I am the dark at the end of everything. The end of universes, gods, worlds... of everything. What will you be then, Dreamlord? - I am Hope"

thats it !

thanks cortez :P
    [!]
    --!>