Thread: FACTS!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default FACTS!

Before deciding upon My Magenta Masterpiece~, I was originally stuck between two other names: Glenn Beck and The Power of Heart.

Tell us EoFF Facts!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You may post replies

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

I like to randomly go on the chat here and say stupid things just for shock value, but only when I'm so bored I just might die if I don't.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Glitter that tastes like Kyle.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

I totally read that as Gary Glitter tastes like Jeremy Kyle.

I am not a man

Blog Entries

Phobophobia is the fear. Of fearing

Blog Entries

Phobophobia is the fear of fears

About 98.7% of this forum identifies as bisexual. Rather they would touch the same gender or not is irrelevant. There are also a few pansexuals spread throughout here, which means they would have sex with a male who became a female and was a lesbian but then returned to male and eventually decided to be a gay drag queen.

There are members here who would smurf this

EoFF will make you question your use of soda and pop. I always said pop, but polls about the subject came up now and then across the years and I began to wonder. In fact, this very question is what caused me to become self-aware. It was my first thought.

But is soda or pop sparing you a full view?

If you are leaving the forum forever, announce it so you can have fun not reading all the replies people try to squeeze in before your farewell thread is closed. It also helps if you remove your avatar and signature. That shows true dedication. It's like burning down your house with your parents still inside when you go to college just to be sure you can't fail out and move back home.

A member leaving because the staff is, like, totally mean

Psychotic has a girl's name.

If it's in writing, it's true, just like everything in this post

If you are a happy newbie now, you will be a bitter misanthrope soon. It won't be long before the Final Fantasy forums bore you and you're comfortable enough to hang in General Chat. That's the beginning of your end. Eventually you'll creep into Eyes on Each Other, take part in debates, and before you know it you've convinced yourself the only way this world will be safe and make sense is if you rule it. Where'd all your "^_^" usage go, you'll wonder.

3 months here will turn you into this

If you don't like strawberries, Disney movies, and Pokemon, you might not be invited to the cool kid's lunch table.

What your heart looks like if you hate The Little Mermaid

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

That, was dedication.

I am not a man

FACT: I hate whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    About 98.7% of this forum identifies as bisexual. Rather they would touch the same gender or not is irrelevant. There are also a few pansexuals spread throughout here, which means they would have sex with a male who became a female and was a lesbian but then returned to male and eventually decided to be a gay drag queen.

There are members here who would smurf this

EoFF will make you question your use of soda and pop. I always said pop, but polls about the subject came up now and then across the years and I began to wonder. In fact, this very question is what caused me to become self-aware. It was my first thought.

But is soda or pop sparing you a full view?

If you are leaving the forum forever, announce it so you can have fun not reading all the replies people try to squeeze in before your farewell thread is closed. It also helps if you remove your avatar and signature. That shows true dedication. It's like burning down your house with your parents still inside when you go to college just to be sure you can't fail out and move back home.

A member leaving because the staff is, like, totally mean

Psychotic has a girl's name.

If it's in writing, it's true, just like everything in this post

If you are a happy newbie now, you will be a bitter misanthrope soon. It won't be long before the Final Fantasy forums bore you and you're comfortable enough to hang in General Chat. That's the beginning of your end. Eventually you'll creep into Eyes on Each Other, take part in debates, and before you know it you've convinced yourself the only way this world will be safe and make sense is if you rule it. Where'd all your "^_^" usage go, you'll wonder.

3 months here will turn you into this

If you don't like strawberries, Disney movies, and Pokemon, you might not be invited to the cool kid's lunch table.

What your heart looks like if you hate The Little Mermaid
    FACT: KYLE SEEMS TO KNOW US A LITTLE TO WELL

SHLUP WANTED TO KEEP RAISTLIN AS HER SECOND HUSBAND

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"