Thread: Don't you feel bad for adamantoise? :p

Default Don't you feel bad for adamantoise? :p

I mean, you completely make it defensless, knock it down, and pound at its brain about 100 times... I felt bad whenever I killed one of these incredible creatures.... Does anyone feel the same?

Given that when I first arrived on Gran Pulse, and for an extremely long period of time after, they could kill me by stepping on me, no, not at all.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

well when you find out they're mad because of l'cie killing their babies.... I kinda did.... lol

I also like to think of tortoises as giant shopufs because of the seats on their necks

Now I'm just imagining a Hypello there.

"Ride ze adamanto-" *Squish*
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.