Thread: What's in a name?

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Default What's in a name?

So I recently started playing FF9 again (and beat it). Alot of interesting and weird stuff came out of it that I felt like sharing with you guys. Some of them are too inappropriate to put here, but here's some of them.

Vivi=Muffin
    Freya=Fatass
    Eiko=Mom

Most of the really interesting stuff that came from these names happened in the end, like (SPOILER)Sir Fratley saying "I love you, Fatass." and Eiko adopting Cid and Hilda as her parents.

Also, when I visited Quan's Dwelling, (SPOILER)there was writing on the wall that said something like "Muffin is 6 weeks old and still too young to eat."

What did you name your characters, and what are some funny quotes that came with them?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well when I first played Final Fantasy IX I was young so automatically Zidane was named Peter... And everyone else was names that involved my real life.. Then the next couple times I played it I decided to have some fun as well..

(SPOILER)No, no, no. (What would Midget say...?) Just say 'alrighty!

(SPOILER) "Hey, Bitch. So when do you wanna go on that airship cruise?"

(SPOILER)"Master Midget, why would those mages be the same as you? And why would it matter if they were?"

If you name Amarant 'Homosexual' he claims that people call him 'The Flaming Homosexual'.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I called him Queen. Same difference.

I think Amarant winds up sounding gay no matter what you name him. I mean, you just can't have a title like "the flaming" anymore without soliciting laughter.

i gave amarant the name gonorrhea once. good times were had.
    leather transcends gender