Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10 Games You Don't Have But Badly Want

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I want my SNES back that my brother stole from me. If I took him to court I would win because he came back 10 years later to claim something that is both of ours
    I don't think that's how courts work.
    Didn't you see Judge Mablean?

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (I have the original).
    The extra dungeon will just take about 15 minutes to finish, but it's a nice buy if you really like the original. It's always nice with colours as well. I bought mine cheap on amazon last summer.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I can't think of any, actually, outside of games that have not yet been released. I mean, if I wanted it that badly, I'd spend the money and get it. I just wish there were more really good games out there, I guess!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I want a portable version of Secret of Mana and Super Metroid. Badly.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I want my Halos back.

Any of the ps1 rpg's missing from my collection would be top on my list. Vagrant Story, Xenogears, a good copy of Legend of Dragoon, etc. Those and the FF's for NES.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Uh, like none I guess. Except games that haven't been released yet, such as FFv13. Maybe FF14 too.

Oh yeah, that new Donkey Kong game for the Wii. Too bad I won't ever buy a Wii.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Already Out:
    1)Yakuza 3
    2)3D Dot Game Heroes
    3)Legend Of Dragoon
    4)Tombi
    5)Tombi 2
    6)Chrono Cross
    7)Chrono Trigger
    8)Dragon Quest IX
    9)Monster Hunter Tri
    10)Rune Factory Frontier

Coming:
    1)Valkyria Chronicles 2
    2)Gran Turismo 5
    3)The Last Guardian
    4)Ni no kuni
    5)Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    6)Xenoblade
    7)The Last Story
    8)Tower of Shadow
    9)Zelda Skyward Sword
    10)Final Fantasy XIV

My favorite part about this thread was reading what people wanted, and realizing I have it (or have it pre-ordered).

Essentially, I buy most of the games I want, there are a few here and there I choose to skip out on because I prefer others. The only bad part is, there are few that I actually completely beat these days... they have to really catch me (Demons Souls for instance, or Arc Rise Fantasia most recently I will beat soon), or be really short (Sin and Punishment Star Successor, God of War 3). Other games like Valkyria Chronicles, get lost in the shuffle of good games coming and going. I get far, but never have the drive to get to the end.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Dang Depression Moon, and I thought the list of games I was going through was long! Luckily I've crossed a lot off this past year.
    I'll save you a bit: all of the Mario & Luigi RPG games are identical. Play one, you've played them all. They are novel at first, but they get boring and repetitive very quickly. In fact if you ever played Mario RPG for SNES, it's pretty much the same thing. The Paper Mario ones are much more fun though, I must say.

Out Next Year that I want:
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Rage
    Brink
    Dead Space 2
    Batman: Arkham City
    Crysis 2
    The Last Guardian (out god knows when)
    Portal 2

I want but haven't gotten around to yet:
    BF: Bad Company 2
    Red Dead Redemption
    Starcraft 2
    Mass Effect 1 & 2
    Chrono Cross
    Ico
    Uncharted 2
    Xenogears

And a slew of other PSOne, PS2, PC, GBA, PSP, Dreamcast, Gamecube and other games I missed out on while I was a teenager with no money

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Oh, and for unreleased games: Half-life 2 Episode 3. Leavin' me hanging, man
    Oh jesus, I forgot about that one because it's been ignored for so long! I think there are a lot of people waiting for that and getting tired of Valve putzing around and releasing co-opted indie games instead.
    They are putting out Portal 2 (see previous statement) and will probably rest on their laurels for a while after that.
    A friend of mine in the game industry posited that they might just ignore the whole episodic thing since it's been so long and put out Half Life 3 with a new iteration of the Source engine. I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to that, but it would still be a pisser.
    Or maybe (fingers crossed) they are just keeping it a secret, and they will put out a blue box with EP3 and Portal... lol... wouldn't that be nice. Seeing as Portal 2 is coming out this winter, it's probably not happening.
    Last edited by beema; 08-24-2010 at 07:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Okamiden
    FFG: 4 Warriors of Light
    WWE All-Stars
    Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes (it's out in Japan but I don't have the money/time to import it right now)

As for games that are out that I want:

3Xtreme- I have not been able to find this game other than online and it's driving me nuts. I have the other games: ESPN Extreme Games, 1Xtreme, and 2Xtreme, but not the third one. Urgh.

Yakuza 3- Don't really feel like paying 50 bucks or more for the game, basically. These ma-and-pa game stores have spoiled the hell out of me.

Xenogears

Xenosaga 3- Damn near impossible to find, especially for a cheap price.

Tomba 1 and 2- Had both of these games before (same with Xenogears actually) but sold them off as a kid after I beat them a bunch of times. Now I want both games again.

Bloody Roar 2

Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete- Luckily there is a store not far from here that has this.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Quote Originally Posted by Astronite View Post
    Yakuza 3- Don't really feel like paying 50 bucks or more for the game, basically. These ma-and-pa game stores have spoiled the hell out of me.
    Amazon.com: Yakuza 3: Video Games

$35 and free shipping
    quit yer bellyaching

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Princess Crown is the only Vanillaware game I haven't played, I think. I want to play it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beema View Post
    Amazon.com: Yakuza 3: Video Games

$35 and free shipping
    quit yer bellyaching
    You missed the part where I said I don't have the time (what with my hours being jacked waaaaaay up) or money to buy it online. :V So yeah. I have to stick to walking to Gamestop/Buybacks in my free time or just not get the games at all.

Plus there's the risk that the game will get here when I'm not home, and in this area there's always stuff getting stolen too, so that's another good reason.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

I just realized that all 20 games that i want,are/were developed in Japan.

You missed the part where I said I don't have the time (what with my hours being jacked waaaaaay up) or money to buy it online. :V So yeah. I have to stick to walking to Gamestop/Buybacks in my free time or just not get the games at all.

Plus there's the risk that the game will get here when I'm not home, and in this area there's always stuff getting stolen too, so that's another good reason.
    oh jeeze
    don't support gamestop