Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When and How do i get mog FF6

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoxNaruto View Post
    one more thing where can i find lete river and what do dances do also what is mogs best dance
    Lete river is in the returner's hideout on the other side of mt. Kolts. Mog's dances deals with different types of techniques that have to do with certain terrain like water, snow, sand, etc. When you select a dance, mog will continue to do that dance until he gets KO'd or the battle ends. There is also a chance that mog may stumble. IMO Wind Song Mog's best dance because of sun bath, which heals your entire party, and plasma, which does alot of damage to a single enemy.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Earth Blues also kicks ass as well as Water Rondo.

Ultima Weapon does damage based level and relation of current HP to Max HP, basically the weapon does more damage as you level and get more HP but this damage is calculated as well by how much HP the wielder has, meaning it does its maximum damage when you are at full health and will decrease in power as you lose HP from taking damage. The weapon also ignores defense ratings so its quite easy to pull off 9999hp damage without being maxed level or having max hp.

Blog Entries

Apparently if you do the dance of the location you are already in (eg. you perform Earth Blues in the mountains) then Mog wont stumble.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

wow blackmage thanks i didnt know that so that is why he stumbles alot also thank you too wolf kanno as well as you CrossBlades and everybody else im about to go up on the floating land but someone tell me what happen general leo dies then intercepter comes and he is hurt but shadow is no where to be found does that mean shadows dead

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    After the Opera House when you first get Setzer and have control of the airship you should be able to return to Narshe and choose between Mog or the Golden Hairpin. As mentioned, there's another Gold Hairpin later in the game and you can also fight for them at the colliseum but they aren't all that great. Once you get him put him in your party and then fly to the Veldt. Jump into the water like you did with Gau, Cyan and Sabin. Ride it out then you'll have to walk to South Figaro and go on a boat ride. After the ride you should be able to walk back through the forest and jump back onto the Veldt to reach your airship again.
    No after the opera house you are automatically flown to the Vector continent, you only get control of the airship after the magitek factory and Terra rejoins your party.
    It was sequential It didn't really mean right away.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoxNaruto View Post
    wow blackmage thanks i didnt know that so that is why he stumbles alot also thank you too wolf kanno as well as you CrossBlades and everybody else im about to go up on the floating land but someone tell me what happen general leo dies then intercepter comes and he is hurt but shadow is no where to be found does that mean shadows dead
    Shadow is well.... (SPOILER)If you want to know, take a party of three (don't bring Celes) and go to the floating continent.Also, no matter what happens, keep waiting.

Mog is pretty good there with Earth Blues Dance, also Strago can learn quite a few Lores here but it might be better to wait and do it on the Veldt with him. If you haven't gone to the floating continent yet, go back to Jidoor and check the auction out, a few new items have arrived so keep checking in. Also check out Tzen as well cause someone is willing to sell a pretty awesome item there.

lol right now i have Celes,Sabin,Cyan,and Edgar in my party lol

yo wolf kanno i know you find him on the floating island and if you wait for 5 seconds he will jump with you but then the ship cracks in half and you have to find everybody
    Last edited by Wolf Kanno; 08-01-2010 at 03:59 AM. Reason: W-POST!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Shadow can be found in the cave on the Veldt, afterwards you have to bet a certain Ninja blade at the Coliseum to recruit him but not until after you return to Thamasa and see he's missing.

If you hadn't saved him, Relm would have taken his place cause he would have died on the Floating Continent.