Thread: New FFXIV Benchmark calculator at GPUBench.com

Default New FFXIV Benchmark calculator at GPUBench.com

For those of you who are interested in upgrading your graphics card in preparation for the release of FFXIV, a new tool has been released at GPUBench.com that will let you input your current system specs and compare results across the latest and greatest hardware utilizing the latest Nvidia benchmarking tool.

There are also GPU benchmarking tools available like the FPS Estimator and a general performance calculator, so give it a whirl before you purchase that new hardware.

Graphics-and-Video-Card-Tools - GPUBench

Default Yea..

I actually found this site to. Allows you to calculate fps, do graphics card comparisons, and even figure out your FFXIV benchmark score. Definitely pretty slick. I go there a good bit, they've added some new tools recently.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I appreciate that this is relevant to FFXIV but I (optimistically, I suppose) hope that you two will be posting more than what is pretty much a blatant advertisement of a website.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

That's definitely whats going on here, lol

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Newly registered users named rattnroll & zwink posting a link that is actually advertisement? Unthinkable!