Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupted Wish Game

Granted, however no one ever posts in them. O_O

I wish I was funny.

You become so funny that you are mobbed by rabid fangirls. You get eaten.

I wish I had Internet access more often.

Blog Entries

You have constant access to the internet, however your homepage and background are both set to meatspin, and every time you try to change them your computer crashes

I wish the girl I love loved me back and we could live a quiet, happy life together

It hurts to do this, but...

She loves you and you settle down to a quiet and happy life... and you die of boredom.

I wish I weren't so damn BROKE.

Granted. You're fixed!

I wish I weren't afraid to go out in public.

You're now terrified of NOT going out in public.

I wish all your base were belong to us.

Granted. You're murdered by four assassins and sixteen ninjas. At the same time. Your body is dust.

I wish memes would go away forever.

Granted. The thousands of now homeless memes find a new place of lodging... your gray matter. You become insane and are locked in a padded room, endlessly repeating memes to yourself and laughing maniacally.

I wish everyone in the world were happy.

Any time there is a person about to become unhappy, they cease to exist.

I wish I was poop.

Granted. You are a feces golem, made of sixty types of feces and a smell only a mother could love. She's dead now though, so you're all alone.

I wish I had a giant mechanical pencil that never ran out of lead.

Granted. The pencil, the size of a sequoiah, gets out of your control and squashes you like a bug.

I wish trees could talk and weren't evil or creepy. (I don't want to suffer any more sleep deprivation this week.)

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Granted, but they are annoying and have terrible taste. Their constant meddling with record sales allows Paris Hilton to become the most powerful celebrity in the world, she is quickly sworn in as President of the U.S. and threatens the world with nuclear armeggeddon if her pet chihuahua isn't named "god of the world" and worshiped. Her negligence and utter stupidity leads the world to the brink of destruction and a race of super celebrities who are terribly shallow and super pretty and constantly cheat on each other for the entertainment of the rest of us who work in the sweat shops to create their custom high end clothing lines that we are expected to buy.

The human race declines in intelligence until finally our very stupidity crates a massive bleep on the stupy-dar for an advanced alien race who has decided that it is its god given right to wipe out all stupid life on the planet, which leads to the extinction of humanity but our stupidity brainwaves exist beyond our lives and spread to the universe infecting all intelligent life leading to greater stupidity waves. The alien race is forced to utilize a terrible ancient weapon that crushes all space and time of the multiverse into a singularity to save sentient lbeing from the stupidity that exists beyond the singularity. That's why you don't want trees to talk...

I wish I had a moogle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Granted, but they are annoying and have terrible taste. Their constant meddling with record sales allows Paris Hilton to become the most powerful celebrity in the world, she is quickly sworn in as President of the U.S. and threatens the world with nuclear armeggeddon if her pet chihuahua isn't named "god of the world" and worshiped. Her negligence and utter stupidity leads the world to the brink of destruction and a race of super celebrities who are terribly shallow and super pretty and constantly cheat on each other for the entertainment of the rest of us who work in the sweat shops to create their custom high end clothing lines that we are expected to buy.

The human race declines in intelligence until finally our very stupidity crates a massive bleep on the stupy-dar for an advanced alien race who has decided that it is its god given right to wipe out all stupid life on the planet, which leads to the extinction of humanity but our stupidity brainwaves exist beyond our lives and spread to the universe infecting all intelligent life leading to greater stupidity waves. The alien race is forced to utilize a terrible ancient weapon that crushes all space and time of the multiverse into a singularity to save sentient lbeing from the stupidity that exists beyond the singularity. That's why you don't want trees to talk...

I wish I had a moogle.
    I think that's going to cause me more sleep deprivation than the just plain evil/creepy trees would have. O_o

Your moogle joins the evil Kupo d'Etat gang and rips your throat out and eats your brain. With mustard.

I wish Portal was free again :frown:

Blog Entries

Portal is free, but it is so laggy and so buggy that it eats your house

I wish Rye would post next

Granted.

Oy, Rye, get off my account.

I wish this thread would stay alive.