Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "You're the best looking guy here."

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, stop hatin' on my boy Squall man. Ya'll just made he hittin' that and ya'll ain't lol!

But really though, scar was obviously the bait to attract women. When Rinoa walked up to him and said, "You're the best looking guy here." He was secretly thinking, "Gotcha bitch!" lol.
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

The scar . . .
    . . . brooding, semi-rebellious look about him . . .
    . . . looks like he could do with some 'changing' - offers a challenge . . .

No, OP, she meant what she said - it's just how a woman's mind works that is the mad part.

Another idea...

Zack had brought Cloud and Aerith to meet each other. Because Cloud thought that he was Zack himself, and that Aerith thought that Cloud resembled Zack quite a lot. Zack was Aerith's ex-boyfriend.

So, it's possible that Seifer had bought Rinoa and Squall to meet each other. Seifer was Rinoa's ex-girlfriend. Rinoa also thought that Seifer kind-of resembled Squall. Brothers sometimes have the same looks and strength. Rinoa liked that.

This idea is probably a pure coincidence, but only the writers know the truth. I still believe my destiny theory on how they met.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Maybe all the other guys just had bad acne that day or were taken or gay. She narrowed down the options and went for the brooding guy in the background. Perhaps she was really into J-Pop, and some J-Pop artist she knew looked like him and that's why she found him hot. Who knows? And you're playing as Squall, so it's all good. When she says he's good looking, she's clearly saying that you're good looking.
    Are you saying that Squall isn't gay? Now that I have a hard time believing. I was pretty sure at the start of the game, all the sexual tension was towards Seifer. Zell wanted some of the action too, but was distracted by hot dog buns.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Maybe all the other guys just had bad acne that day or were taken or gay. She narrowed down the options and went for the brooding guy in the background. Perhaps she was really into J-Pop, and some J-Pop artist she knew looked like him and that's why she found him hot. Who knows? And you're playing as Squall, so it's all good. When she says he's good looking, she's clearly saying that you're good looking.
    Are you saying that Squall isn't gay? Now that I have a hard time believing. I was pretty sure at the start of the game, all the sexual tension was towards Seifer. Zell wanted some of the action too, but was distracted by hot dog buns.

If Squall was gay, I can't imagine him liking any of the other guys who are in this game because they're all idiots or douche-bags or both. I look at it like this, if I was Squall and if I was gay I wouldn't be into Seifer, Irvine, or Zell because they all annoy the smurf out of me! I mean Seifer is the ass_hole, Irvine is the self-proclaimed "ladies man" who might be overcompensating for something, and Zell is the party dude with very little common-sense, who also can't stomach anything except for hot-dogs.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 01-13-2011 at 12:01 AM.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know what to be more amused by, the fact that you took my comment seriously or that you underscored asshole.

I don't know what to be more amused by, the fact that you took my comment seriously or that you underscored asshole.
    I'm just saying if I was Squall and if I was gay, I wouldn't be into Zell, Seifer or Irvine because I can't see how any straight girl could like them let alone a gay guy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah I always had had that vibe about all males in FF8 world being kinda gay
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I dunno, I thought that guy Squall bumped into when they were dancing looked better than him even.

Rinoa is silly.
    I like Kung-Fu.

To be fair, he really was the best looking guy there.

And all the Squall being gay comments are just silly. Pretty sure the relationship between him and Rinoa is pretty obvious.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts View Post
    To be fair, he really was the best looking guy there.

And all the Squall being gay comments are just silly. Pretty sure the relationship between him and Rinoa is pretty obvious.
    I've seen lots of pictures that are some pretty solid evidence for his gayness. Posting them here wouldn't be a good idea though.
    I like Kung-Fu.