Thread: PE and PE2 on PSN?

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Default PE and PE2 on PSN?

Perhaps!

Parasite Eve To Live Again On PSN? - PSP News

Let's just hope they bring it to the North American store. I can't see why they wouldn't if they're hoping to hype up awareness for PE3.
    Last edited by Flying Arrow; 08-07-2010 at 04:22 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Arrow View Post
    Perhaps!

Parasite Eve To Live Again On PSN? - PSP News

Let's just hope they bring it to the North American store. I can't see why they wouldn't if they're hoping to hype up awareness for PE3.
    To make it clear

Nomura said that Square Enix is looking into a Game Archives conversion of the first two Parasite Eve games. He later posted a followup saying that the issue has to be investigated because a download release for the game is not something that can be decided upon by Square Enix on its own.
    I heard there is a legal issues about the original game.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've still got my original copy of PE but PE2 is so hard to find. This would be great for those who could never find the game. I hope they do it.

What kind of legal issues SG?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I had Parasite Eve and Parasite Eve 2 years ago and sold them both. I feel like a moron for doing so now.

I loved the first game, but never finished the second one (got to that freaking giant baby boss and gave up). Is it worth finishing?
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What kind of legal issues SG?
    Aya Brea, New York setting and the story are original elements made by Square that is why you see them again in "The 3rd Birthday" but as for her involvement with Mitochondria or Eve for that matter, that's purely based on the Novel but it isn't tied like sequel, it is just a few hints and they used some of main concept.

I had Parasite Eve and Parasite Eve 2 years ago and sold them both. I feel like a moron for doing so now.
    It seems that it’s very likely that we will see Parasite Eve 1 & 2 both available on PSN, Tetsuya Nomura said he want to something for the numerous requests for the archives before "T3B" release.

I loved the first game, but never finished the second one (got to that freaking giant baby boss and gave up). Is it worth finishing?
    Personally, I like PE2, it has more enemy variety, more weapon variety each weapon has different propriety , and more skill variety but the story was like a side story.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just hope it sees a release outside of Japan and Europe. SE's offerings of classic games on the U.S. PSN is basically four games and they all have FF in the title. I'm hoping FM3 and PE1/2 will see release before their sequels get released. Hell, I'm still miffed Xenogears, Vagrant Story, and Legend of Mana have been out for ages in Japan and some released in PAL regions but not here.

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

^ If those games got released, I would buy a PSP for them. Hell, even if they just get announced and get dates I will buy a PSP for them.

Hear that, Sony? You want my money, don't you?

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

It would be sweet if they were released. That is one SE series I have had absolutely zero contact with, and at $10 a pop it is worth it to just give it a try.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

http://twitter.com/SquareEnixDLG

^
    ^
    This is a twitter account of Square Enix Downloadable games,LET'S SPAM TWITTER