Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druuuunk

Default Druuuunk

I've been playing NHL10 all night with 2 friends and right now I'm so drunk. The first thing I did when I opened the door is to get in the refrigerator to get something to eat.

What's your routine when you come home drunk !?!

Articles
    Blog Entries

A drunk thread without Cuch is not a drunk thread.

You type remarkably well for a very drunk person.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some people can manage a suprising level of typing when drunk Bunny, mine is usually ok, so long as I slow down my typing speed somewhat however often I try and type fast and can't be bothered to fix the typos and so it looks brilliantly...drunk?

So for my routine for getting in drunk. Well it depends, if I get in to my place drunk alone normally I'll go pee, drink 3 pints of water and pass out. If I get in to my place drunk with one of my best mates, I'll probably end up eating the chicken shop or kfc we undoubtedbly brought on the way home then drinking a pint or so of water before laughing my ass off about the randomness of the night until I pass out. If I get back in drunk with a lady I've met on the night out well then, then I have a quick shower to wake myself up and to freshen up and the fun times begin

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I don't usually get in the fridge when I'm trying to find something to eat, but I'll give it a try next time.

I don't come home drunk, I just sleep wherever I happen to be. The day that ends up being a gutter will be a sad day indeed

stumble through the door with some sort of greasy take away (last time it was Maccie Ds! me n DC are classy lassies)
    then maybe have some sort of smoke, then drink a pint of Barocca (seriously - best hang over cure, but must be done the night before), and then finally collapse.

Trust No one

If I haven't had anything to eat in town, I'll grab something from the fridge and probably have some water too. If I have any cigarettes left over, I might have one of those out on the balcony and then go to bed.

If I have friends staying over we usually sit and chat, while either having a smoke and/or something to eat. Y'know, to wind down before going to bed.

EDIT: But then there are also afterparties

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I, uh... When I'm drunk, I'm usually barely awake by the time I get home. I don't drink very often though. When I am otherwise intoxicated I don't think you can tell the difference in my posts, but if you saw me typing the post you'd notice I am doing so waaaaay slower.

I kind of miss getting drunk frequently. I don't miss being a fatty though! (Shut up, Raistlin.)

I can type very well drunk, just a lot slower. And sms too. I just need to close my one eye to stop the screen from moving around strangely. Apparently, my drunk routine is to come home and sit down on one of my chairs. I only know this because I once woke up there and I'm always dropping stuff down the side of it. In other words: MEMORY LOSS!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I usually sleep over in someone else house, but when I just come home I look for food. If I'm too broke to get a take away I just wait and look in the fridge at home. I have made some cool original recipes in the past, that consists of half the contents of the fridge.

Str8 Pimpin'

wasn't drinking this weekend.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I never get drunk.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I get some water and usually just fall asleep shortly thereafter. If I get on the computer, I can type fine, but I type slower and use backspace a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup
    I don't miss being a fatty though! (Shut up, Raistlin.)
    I was not going to say anything. :aimangel:

Quote Originally Posted by Cuch
    You are a disappointment. :cuch:

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    *SHOCK*

I'm pretty good at handling my liquor so when i come home, I usually have a gallon of water, pop a painkiller... And have cig before I sleep....

The next day I feel brighter than rain!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Blog Entries

I get drunk more nights than i don't so I come home and eat everything I can find. then I smoke some weed and a cig and go to bed! Oh and always bring a glass of water up to bed with me because I know I'll want it in the morning!

EDIT: apparently I made tuna fish sandwiches last night. and hid them all over my fridge. also pretty stoked I made some iced tea too!
    Last edited by escobert; 08-08-2010 at 05:58 PM.