Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Druuuunk

When i come home drunk i'm usually saying "I love you eric" a bagillion times, over and over again. Then i fall over as i take off my shoes....Hmmm then i get food......And then i fall over climbing up the stairs resulting in having to get MORE food. So then i have eric carry me up the stairs cause he's usually the sober one. Then i fall over while brushing my hair and also when changing. Then i take three bites of food and collapse into bed, sprawling.

I wake up and never know where my bruises come from till eric relates the stories...D:
    ~*Fizzgig*~

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Ah well let's see; when the lights came on in Zoo bar at 3am last night, I proceeded to cry at the pain my heels were causing me (not literally, more of a OH GOD WHYYY DO I WEAR THESE). Took said heels off, got a piggy back to the fast food place where I ordered chips and mayonnaise. Paid for a taxi home and then crept in the house so quietly as if I were a burglar and went straight to bed.

Blog Entries

When I'm drunk, it's usually very late when I come home so I pass out in bed. And then there's usually some sexy time involved, and I'm a very put-together drunk so this isn't as bad as it may sound immediately.

I hosted a lot of my own parties with a lot of friends over at my last apartment, so usually I was already home so I would call out to the remaining people who would still be there not to break anything while I was unconcious.

Also, when I move into my new apartment, in... 12 days, I plan to decorate and then proceed to be drunk for as much time as possible for the remainder of August.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I never get drunk.
    You're like my gf, and she can't drive my manual transmission car when I wanna drink. I need a new girl

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

My only real routine when I come home drunk is to down 5 glasses of water to avoid 90% of the hangover effects the next day. It always works.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's usually to pass the smurf out. I usually drink until I absolutely have to stop and then leave shortly after.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Watch videos, play video games, or drunk dial people. Depends on my mood!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I black out and wake up hours later with no idea what had happened, until sometime in the afternoon (I figure the neural receptors finally start working so I can recall things). For example apparently one night I gave my car keys away so that I could get a ride home. Instead of waiting for the car, I end up in a taxicab with another friend only to be dropped off at her house. I walk home, get accosted and followed by druggies looking to score.

I was 'scared' in the general sense of the word so I decided to walk to the coffee store to sober up. Instead, I walk right into the wetlands. I decide at that point to just go home. However since I gave my car keys away...I don't have house keys! So I pass out on the deck until it started to rain, at which point I finally decide to open the back door...which was unlocked the whole time.

They found me asleep in the living room floor soaking wet hours later.

Another time I texted a girl in Hong Kong to meet up at the bar district. I meet her there, separate a few hours later, and woke up in my apartment with blood on my collar. I never did figure out what happened that night.

And you know how you do the 'walk and puke' ? I've actually done that one of the first times I drank heavily. 8 beers and 4 rum and cokes and 8 shots of tequilla = fun times for PG. I vomitted at the bar, and they didn't throw me out (thank you!), then I vomited on the way home after the bus, and then twice at home before I passed out.

That night celebrated the first night I owned a PS1

Usually I just stumble home and pass out somewhere with a throbbing headache - I usually have enough sense to not get arrested, which may or may not be a good thing.
    Last edited by Peegee; 08-09-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: heavily edited because I'm drunk or something and can't post proerly

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    My only real routine when I come home drunk is to down 5 glasses of water to avoid 90% of the hangover effects the next day. It always works.
    Exactly what I do.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I like to go to breakfast after a night of heavy drinking. Sunday morning they have the all you can eat breakfast buffet.

Truth Beauty Freedom Love Logie's Avatar

I go straight to Facebook.. which can be detrimental, as you can imagine.

...We could be heroes...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I always drink lots of water, like at least 2 glasses worth, like Mirage said. I almost never get hung over as a result.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I get drunk more nights than i don't so I come home and eat everything I can find. then I smoke some weed and a cig and go to bed! Oh and always bring a glass of water up to bed with me because I know I'll want it in the morning!

EDIT: apparently I made tuna fish sandwiches last night. and hid them all over my fridge. also pretty stoked I made some iced tea too!
    I want to be just like you when I grow up.

Blog Entries

I've been drinking less as of late