Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bosses

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    The boss that I see on a regular basis (my "team leader" as they call her) is really awesome. She's friendly, playful, really fun to work with, and close enough to my age that she can relate better.

The next up boss (the head of the supermarket area of the store) is also nice and friendly, and so far two of the four store managers (the women) are super nice. The two men I've met? They're not horribly mean but I've heard stories.
    Don't you work in a grocery store? I've heard lots of horror stories. Are your co-workers bitter, broken shells of their former, broken, bitter shells?

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

my co workers are nice except one is always angry at everyone and everything. *shrug*

My boss is great, she gets on with everyone and really looks out for us. She also has a sense of humour which is great, although I have seen what she can be like when she is pissed off and that's quite scary, but understandable 'cause she can't really just be all soft My deputy boss is great too, although can be a bit moody sometimes, but she's pregnant at the moment and is leaving soon which we're not sure whether is a good thing or not

I pretty much love everyone I work with (:

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

smurf demon's gate mang