Thread: So...Dirge of Cerberus

Default So...Dirge of Cerberus

Wow. What a game.

Well I didn't play it. I watched the cutscenes.

Here are a summary of my thoughts.

1. I started off disliking Shelke. Her past seemed forced and badly explained. Then she turned out to probably be the best character in the game.

2. The Tsviets are terrible...just terrible. It's a shame as Weiss actually looked cool. But their personalities...well, I can't talk much on that subject because I didn't see much personality in any of them.

3. Hojo - one of the best villains in the series - was utterly ruined by this game.

4. I've never seen a character more un-sympathetic than Lucrecia when it comes to character you're supposed to feel sorry for.

5. Yuffie is awesome.

And that's it. DoC was a real disappointment like the rest of the Compilation.

Blog Entries

I liked advent children and crisis core. However I did not like Dirge of Cerberus as much. The fact that the best place to hit level 99 or get the best guns is on chapter 1 is dumb imo. Another thing is that most of the characters in it I didn't like either. All in all at least Final Fantasy does have a shooter game now. Which is all I can really say.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    Wow. What a game.

Well I didn't play it. I watched the cutscenes.
    If you watched 'em on YouTube and didn't actually spend money on the game, I can understand why you'd feel that way.

It just shouldn't have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i was curious to DOC and so i youtubed it...
    the trailer looked awesome :P but i was kinda disapointed when i saw a gameplay video it doesnt look interesting :o

and how can 100% judge a game if uve only saw the cutscenes? -.-

Not many people like it's gameplay (I do but I'm not everyone). pretty much the only truly good characters are Shelke, Vincent and Reeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin IV View Post
    If you watched 'em on YouTube and didn't actually spend money on the game, I can understand why you'd feel that way.
    I think I would have hated it less had I just seen the cutscenes. I would have just thought it was a stupid game, not a terrible one.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.