Thread: Coolest Looking Attacks

Default Coolest Looking Attacks

Totally disregarding usefulness or damage output, tell us what attacks you like the most in terms of appearance.

HP Attack:
    My most favourite would be Cecil's Paladin Force, since seeing him rush to an enemy insanely quickly, then go all nuts on an enemy striking them with his staff/sword looks really cool. Sure Bartz also has that move, but he can't link it from Searchlight and rush in from them from an even farther distance, which looks cooler than the regular Paladin Force (well, except for the fact that he misses the first staff/sword strike).

Triumphant Grasp (beating the enemy into the ground with a fiery charge looks cool and brutal) and Wave of Light (for being a powerful looking move that's performed so quickly) are honourable mentions. And even though I haven't unlocked or tried out the move myself, Golbez' Dark Wave to Ambush System to Cosmic Ray attack also looks quite cool, seeing how he quickly comboes attacks that look so different from each other.

Brave Attack:
    It would probably have to be a tie between Radiant Wings and Reel Axe. Radiant Wings I like for the same reason as Paladin Force (though I like it a bit less since Cecil doesn't ambush the opponent as quickly, and he doesn't go flying as crazy. Though I like how he gets more strikes in and how he changes from spinning slashes to vertical and horizontal dives). Reel Axe I mostly like for the lance combo at the end which looks pretty nifty.

Ex Burst:
    It's a tie between Firion's and Gabranth's. Gabranth's just looks plain brutal (especially the eight swords part) and Firion's I like because of how he attacks the opponent with so many different elemental weapons so quickly.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Omnislash LV.5

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by ShinGundam View Post
    Omnislash LV.5
    Yup! The other one gotto be Devour from FFVIII. RAWR!!