Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most horrifying experience ever encountered

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Most horrifying experience ever encountered

To date, what has been your most horrifying experience?

Mine would be tonight, when I was at work, a 9-10 year old girl came up to me and informed me that someone had pooped in the bread aisle and her mom had stepped in it. Then her mom approached me and informed me she wasn't mad at me for it but wanted me to call a manager about it. So I called the store manager and they took care of it (but didn't seem to notice that the lady had tracked it through the store so there's still spots on the floor...)

Articles
    Blog Entries

*waits for pic of raistlin in bikini*

There was a night where my Mum was in a bad way, and was a very serious danger to herself. I was on the other side of the country and I felt so helpless and terrified. Definitely the worst moment of my life.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Mine would be tonight, when I was at work, a 9-10 year old girl came up to me and informed me that someone had pooped in the bread aisle and her mom had stepped in it.
    I would just assume it was an animal's poo. It's hard to believe a human would poop in a friggen' store on the floor, but ya never know.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

There was a picture that was WORSE than Raistlin bikini time... I'll leave the discussion at that because it was quite horrifying and I don't want to go into details.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I would just assume it was an animal's poo. It's hard to believe a human would poop in a friggen' store on the floor, but ya never know.
    I've learned to always assume the worst. That way, everything is either a pleasant surprise or slightly less disappointing than you thought.

As for horrific experiences, sitting through the last Twilight left an overwhelming sense of dread on its own level.
    Witchdoctor,
    The One,
    The Only,
    The Best

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mine would be tonight, when I was at work, a 9-10 year old girl came up to me and informed me that someone had pooped in the bread aisle and her mom had stepped in it.
    animals aren't allowed in the store :\

Articles
    Blog Entries

animals aren't allowed in the store :\
    I bet humans aren't allowed to poop in the store either.

To date, what has been your most horrifying experience?
    Does marriage count?
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

In the past two years of working at a supermarket I have experienced human poop/urine three times and heard of it appearing two other times. People are gross. There's a whole group of fetishists who like pooping in public I think.

I was in a car crash when I was ten. It was really tame as far as car accidents go but it was freaking scary at the time.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Seeing people of all ages blown to bits and their various remains scattered across the streets 'round my house wasn't the best of experiences, I must say.

Though, I can see how excrement in a food aisle is marginally worse. Ugh.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You know you'd think that wouldn't you Shiny...but oooh no! People are filthy smurfers! Seriously disgusting filthy smurfers!

I remember working in Sainsbury's where this old, morbidly obese, smelly and dirty couple just calmly carried on shopping and walking around as the woman everywhere! Literally s as she's walking through the smurfing beers, wines and spirits department. I was working on that department at the time. I immediately upon noticing that disgusting practice left shopfloor at a run and puked (their smell was enough to make my eyes water and my stomach churn the sight of her ting everywhere was just too much to handle) up at the cleaners station before calling down to the customer service desk asking "what the smurf do we do?" (In no uncertain terms or words it was "What the smurf do we do? There is a woman taking a as she walks around the BWS department! No Maria I am not on a smurfing wind-up there is a woman taking a smurfing in beers right the smurf now and it's smurfing disgusting I just had to puke in the sink of the cleaning station. Ok thanks send the duty manager please!" lol her half of the conversation was more cordial but I was traumatised) The duty manager ordered the customers to leave immediately as you'd expect. He also ordered the cleaners to clean the department and for us to close it whilst the did so. However the cleaner looked the manager in the face and was just like "I'm not doing that, I don't complain when I have to clean a toilet but you want me to pick her up off the floor with what? I refuse!" (Picture if you will that being said in a very thick nigerian accent, Psy think Josh Stone!) So the duty manager had to clean the entire BWS department down (she'd through like 3 of 4 aisles by the time the cleaner and manager got there) I promptly got made to go work on trolleys for some fresh air and also because I was still swearing and like "you know I can't smurfing face being on this section atm, it's making me sick just thinking about it" The trauma has never faded.

Since working for HMV I've seen an oldboy clearly with walking difficulties ask for a chair. We normally try and accomodate these requests so one of my colleagues went and got a computer chair from the stock room. Straight after sitting down the old boy just begins pissing himself all over the chair and shopfloor. We were all like "WTF DUDE NOT COOL!" especially since someone had gone and gotten the nice computer chair from the stockroom feeling generous instead of some old battered broken thing. Needless to say LPO had to clean that up and throw the new computer chair in the bin because no one would ever use it again.

When I worked in a restaurant I've seen people deliberately puke all over the toilets and tables in the past. I'm not talking about the kids who do it accidentally having stuffed their faces with the unlimited ice cream I'm talking adults who for either reasons of bullemia, reasons of trying to look big to their friends in a who can eat more contest or reasons of "this food made me sick and therefore I don't want to pay" claims have puked all over the smurfing place. I have on more than one occassion brought the cleaning products to the table and said "right you have a choice, you puked you clean it up and settle your bill before leaving or you puked I clean it up you still settle your bill except there will be a £20 extra on there for making me clean up your vomit. I leave it with you to decide" Often customers would if it was accidental clean the place up themselves and still leave a generous tip (usually a generous tip in the uk is £5/6 quid based on an average table seating 2 adults) for being kind enough to offer them a choice of avoiding the £20 bill for me cleaning it up (the bill doesn't actually exist, we're just meant to do it but I would bump the bill up by £20 anyhow and pocket it as a tip, if it was a really bad puke mess I would increase the £20 - £30 or even £40! yes I'm evil) Funny how no one ever actually got away with the "this food made me sick" line with me but then they got answered back with "food poisoning takes 24 - 48 hours to cultivate in your body, it does not make you instantly sick. So this food did not make that happen" and stuff like that

Banned

When two cars drove into my shop and destroyed everything back in February, and one of the cars hit two patrons, injuring one substancially was pretty horrific.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A man chased me down in his car and tried to get into mine because he said I "cut him off."

A bum with an empty pink and totally not healed over eye socket asked me for money and tried to grab me.

I very nearly killed my sister.

Those are probably the most horrifying things that I have experienced.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Blog Entries

Okay, if anyone can top Iceglow's first story, then I am canceling my subscription to humanity.

I can't even think of my own story because I'm still horrified at that tale.

Blog Entries

I dunno if I could top it because that's way too much to read.