Thread: Movie Titles + Story

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Movie Titles + Story

Pretty self-explanatory. Take movie titles and create a story. I'll start it off:

A former 41 Year Old Virgin Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and felt Super Bad about it. His name was Bruce. Almighty as he was, he ran into her again on Friday, Next Friday and The Friday After That, when he found a Titanic sized belly on her. Thinking she was a Hitman, he Snatched her belongings, only to discover she was actually a Ninja Assassin who lived Once Upon a Time in China.

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

He drove his Volkswagen Transporter 3 blocks to the east to meet with The Talented Mr Ripley, however the Shanghai Nights proved to be full of Clear and Present Danger and he was Taken by Rambo, who was Wanted by Interpol for stealing a Paycheck from the Mafia.

Later he rode the Pineapple Express and Forgot all about Sarah Marshall. He met Sherlock Holmes, Up in the Air and whispered I Love You, Man. The Watchmen saw this and went Up with Harold and Kumar to White Castle, the next morning they all suffered from a Hangover

Articles
    Blog Entries

When they woke up in The Room it was High Noon, and they were shocked to see a Perfect Stranger and his gang in their room. The Mexican member of their Posse let out a Scream, and charged with his Lethal Weapon drawn. But bruce was able to Control The Situation and then there was Dead Calm. "Let's avoid any Bloodshed" bruce said "and keep this from becoming The House of 1000 corpses. Juno what I'm saying?"

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence View Post
    Juno what I'm saying?

Articles
    Blog Entries

It was the 25th Hour of Friday the 13th in the year 2012 and A Serious Man was making a Nightmare On Elm Street. His name was Bobby, the American Psycho from District 9 in a small Ghost Town In Bruges. Accompanied by 12 Monkeys, Hellboy, and a Kick-Ass Lady in the Water they were there to meet Mr. Brooks, a criminal mastermind and the Next Nobel Son of Sin City. The Invisible Puzzlehead acting as The Lookout noticed something was wrong on the Silent Hill, alerting the Oldboy to what was going on, Chaos ensued. Just then, Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix showed up and shouted "LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD" before casting Irreversible curses on anything that moved. As the smoke cleared, it became apparent that everyone was simply Gone. Harry Potter, the last remaining survivor turned and crossed the Bridge to Terabithia to be Accepted into the arms of Beowulf and Grendel.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hello, My Name is Bruce and I'm here to warn you about the Aliens that threaten the lives of Me and You and Everyone We Know. They are powerful Predators and They Live with The Man in the Moon, our Resident Evil. Our very own superhero, The Omega Man, has fought them ever since he arrived here from KPAX. Most notable was the time he Saved the Prince of Persia from being Taken by them. They crept out from the Edge of Darkness and tried to use their Spirits Within, or their Avatar as they say, to kidnap him. But there was our hero, The Man in the Iron Mask as we Law Abiding Citizens call him, and he saved the day from those Eight Legged Freaks. They were probably just going to Ransom him back to his family or some .

The Day After Tomorrow, some Men In Black who Know What You Did Last Summer will cause you to be Spirited Away to Wayne's World. After a Series of Unfortunate Events, you will finally manage to be Homeward Bound. But when you arrive Before Sunrise, you find that My Dog Skip, whom you were watching for me, has signed you up for Fight Club, where you will have to do Fighting. It will be a Red Dawn. And you don't have your Full Metal Jacket.