Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

So what you're saying is we're like EoFF's very own WWE?

Also, not mafia awards, numbnuts. Sucking awards.

I'll say it one more time. I didn't vote for you because of your joke post. I voted for you because of your annoying joke post. Italicized for emphasis. How is that odd, when I have nothing else to go on?

And all of my posts are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    So what you're saying is we're like EoFF's very own WWE?

Also, not mafia awards, numbnuts. Sucking awards.

I'll say it one more time. I didn't vote for you because of your joke post. I voted for you because of your annoying joke post. Italicized for emphasis. How is that odd, when I have nothing else to go on?

And all of my posts are hilarious.
    "Hits Hades with a stunner and celebrates by drinking beer" Couldn't resist

I'm The Rock and you're Triple H and it's Backlash in 2000 and I rock bottomed you and Shane McMahon through a table and then Steve Austin comes out and crowns you with a chair and I win the title and it's like IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLAAAA WHAT THE ROCK. IS. COOKING.

You apparently took my joke post seriously. Otherwise you'd have said "I hate annoying unfunny joke posts *vote*" as opposted to "I hate roleclaims *vote*". Yet to me, that sounds like an all-too convienient and easy reason to slap a vote on someone, when someone who was making jokes and not taking the game seriously would also be able to see when another poster is joking and not taking the game seriously. (Again: RONALD REAGAN. Come on)

Do you find roleclaims annoying? Like, legit roleclaims?

smurfING GOOGLE CHROME LOSING MY QUICK REPLY.

God damn it.

Anyway.

I'm placing my vote on Hades. The first person to take the "LOOK AT ME I'M CRAAAAZAY" guy seriously often ends up being mafia. Whether they find that person an easy target or a threat that needs discredited I don't know.

##Vote: Hades

Other people I'm looking at are Hestia for previously stated reasons, people who voted Medusa, and some last minute randomly cast votes.

And now you're the toothfairy.

Do you think I'm 5? I haven taken nothing said in this thread, thus far, seriously. I've explained several times already, I voted for you because your post annoyed me and I have to vote for someone.

I just don't see the point in roleclaiming. If I said HEY I'M THE DOCTOR DON'T TAZE ME BRO what good can come of that? If I'm mafia, the mafia already know I'm mafia and they're gonna leave me alone but townies who have 2 braincells to rub together will see me as suspicious as hell. If I'm any non-mafia, mafia will kill me unless they have someone more dangerous lined up, because I'm an easy mark. If I really am the Doctor why would I draw attention to myself? I just don't see how roleclaiming anything works out well in the end. Unless you roleclaim Nexus or Bulletproof and are Nexus or Bulletproof.

Also, lol you set a verbal trap, Hestia? And people "fell for it?" Maybe. Or maybe you're just trying to save face? Like I said, I find you interesting. Not as scum or vanilla, but interesting period.

EDIT @Hera: Buh? Why does it seem like I'm taking things seriously? Like I've said the entire time I'm not trying to point fingers to anyone else as scum at this point. I don't think Hermes is scum.

I have no issue with your vote, but I feel like I'm being misinterpreted.

Dang, looks like I missed a lot of "action". But considering I'm extremely tired and lazy, I used a random generator to come up with my next vote.

**Vote: Hephaestus

Fail to see how that's a bad thing.
    Do you think I'm 5?
    Heheheheh, yeah.
    I just don't see the point in roleclaiming.
    Just for you, I am now going to roleclaim each and every day!

(feel free to vote for me each and every day too!)
    HEY I'M THE DOCTOR DON'T TAZE ME BRO
    OMG!!! Did nobody else see this roleclaim?!

##unvote
    ##vote: Hades

Death to all roleclaimers!

Do you think I'm 5? I haven taken nothing said in this thread, thus far, seriously. I've explained several times already, I voted for you because your post annoyed me and I have to vote for someone.

I just don't see the point in roleclaiming. If I said HEY I'M THE DOCTOR DON'T TAZE ME BRO what good can come of that? If I'm mafia, the mafia already know I'm mafia and they're gonna leave me alone but townies who have 2 braincells to rub together will see me as suspicious as hell. If I'm any non-mafia, mafia will kill me unless they have someone more dangerous lined up, because I'm an easy mark. If I really am the Doctor why would I draw attention to myself? I just don't see how roleclaiming anything works out well in the end. Unless you roleclaim Nexus or Bulletproof and are Nexus or Bulletproof.

Also, lol you set a verbal trap, Hestia? And people "fell for it?" Maybe. Or maybe you're just trying to save face? Like I said, I find you interesting. Not as scum or vanilla, but interesting period.
    Above is an example of someone not taking a single post in this thread seriously!

Also yeah, that was a pretty lame-ass trap Hestia. You expected me to "rip into" you just for that? I mean yeah you stand out and coupled with some other things you'd get my vote, but you're not worth screaming at just yet. Maybe later. :kaoindif:

Sticks and stones dearest sister, sitcks and stones. Call it lame if you please, but it certainly has got the ball rolling 'eh?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yay, discussion!

Hestia, I know I wasn't really adding anything new, and was bandwaggoning. In fact, I pretty much said that. The part of the post that I found to be slightly cryptic is...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    You can interpret however you choose, either I'm giving advice to try and help beginners sort out how to play messy mafia or I'm just trying to look town. I can't sway how you interpret actions.
    Something about that seemed off to me, and it seemed like, as I said, you were trying to defend yourself without making it look like you were defending yourself. That is what I meant by "cryptic", although that may not have been the right word. "Misleading", possibly, but whatever.

Also, what did I say about Medusa? I said it's probably nothing to look at. How was this in any way linked to you? Also, of course I didn't vote for you, there's still time in the day. Why would I vote for you then when I can wait until now?

Now to look over your new post...

You can interpret however you choose, either I'm giving advice to try and help beginners sort out how to play messy mafia or I'm just trying to look town. I can't sway how you interpret actions. However, calling out a Doctor or Cop early in the game is always bad/scummy play.
    People who questioned this first part are on my good list. This is obviously defensive, an unnecessary response to a really, really weak finger of suspicion. Really, if I wanted to play defensively best not even commenting on that would've been the best option. With that said, people who questioned that are absolutely looking for the right reasons to question someone. Why was Hestia being so defensive?

And the NOT-Important part:

Not much has really happened yet. With any luck Medusa is mafia and we delayed her a day from finding out who her buddies are!
    This is the worthless part of the post. It's unimportant, a "Thank you captain obvious' statement. Of course the town is better off if Medusa was scum and couldn't find out the details of her role, then if she was a townie playing blind! Why do I even need to point this fact out? Why? To draw out some scum trying to force an argument against me of course! I've already accomplished making myself look suspicious and twisting this stupid irrelevant statement could be the 'nail in the coffin' later on during a bandwagon.
    It seems to me that you are trying here to make people think of your posts in a different way. As if you are trying to say "No, it wasn't a scummy thing to say, it was just a trap, expect this more often now and be sure to keep this in mind next time I do something scummy". I know it's a stretch, but that's what I think.

I will again hold off on voting until you can come back and say that everything I say is a lie and is just me rambling to try to bandwagon, however.

Oh Hades, I know you're the God of the underworld and the villian in that Disney movie, but no reason to be all surly.

Artemis, there is the matter of why you voted for me?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Votecount
    (I'm not going to show all the no-votes here but they will be counted against themselves in the official tally)

Apollo (2) - Artemis, Hemera
    Tyche (2) - Helios, Nyx
    Hades (2) - Hera, Hermes
    Athena (2) - Aphrodite, (self-vote)
    Hebe (2) - Hestia, (self-vote)
    Hephaestus (2) - Asclepius, (self-vote)
    Hestia (1) - Poseidon
    Poseidon (1) - Cerberus
    Hera (1) - Dionysus
    Nyx (1) - Tyche
    Hermes (1) - Hades
    Hemera (1) - Apollo
    Cerberus (0) - Hermes

Not voting:
    Ares, Athena, Demeter, Eilithyia, Eros, Hebe, Hephaestus, Hygieia, Persephone

No-vote:
    Medusa

Day 1 ends in about 1 hour.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Well then, I guess I will

##vote: Hestia

Sorry I wasn't here guys, I'll read through what I missed and try to come up with a vote before times up.