Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

I could go into a long detailed post about who I find suspicious and all that good productive stuff but I'm really busy today with cleaning everything and also some IRL stuff, I'm very sorry about it and day 2 will be more productive for me. (Actually I spent the last 12 hours playing video games)

##Vote: Posiedon

Vote for the sake of voting. I know it's a terrible reason to vote but I'm doing it because why not?

Also any finger pointing done during day 0 that was dropped day 1 is what would be most suspicious. Since we only got our side for day 0, the mafia did not know their other teammates. That would be our biggest clue for mafia hunting.

Ok, I am now confused. But Hestia, it seems a bit weird to me that you admit your entire post was wrong and suspicious-by-design… and then in turn cast suspicion on the only people who actually pointed out your post for the reason you said your post SHOULD have caused suspicion (and simultaneously calling suspicion on someone else for NOT calling out your post). In fact, I think my original “defensive” criticism of you (which you actually praised) still applies. I actually do agree with you that Hebe did bandwagon a little bit… but only on me saying you were being defensive, which is exactly what you said we should be doing. I don’t really know what to make of your “explanation” at this point.

Hades, since I originally pointed him out, has only further aroused my suspicion. I’m not sure what he’s trying to accomplish. But his suspicious acts could potentially be explained away as an amateur or bad player, though, so I won’t change my vote for now.

I don’t see any real reason yet to vote for anyone else yet, so as I have to vote I guess my vote for Hestia will stay. It doesn’t look like anyone will be lynched today, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Poseidon View Post
    It doesn’t look like anyone will be lynched today, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Day 0 was a non-lynch vote (don't worry, this was the only one).
    The word of the head god says otherwise.

Oops, my bad, I realize I read the rules wrong. I thought we needed a full majority (13) to lynch, but I guess that's just needed to end the day early.

##Unvote:Hemera
    Despite my utter distrust of Hemera for deciding to vote for me for pretty much no reason, I see no point in wasting my vote.

Given that I'm one of 7 players tied on 2 votes I'm starting to worry my ass might get lynched. 4 of us have been voted for by 2 other players with 3 others only being on 2 because of self votes. So time to act to save my godly a$$ as its currently me vs Hades vs Tyche Hestia.

Tyche honestly hasn't posted enough for me to get any impression of them as a player & from what I can see the votes for them are totally random.

Hestia again I see no major scumish behavior. Again random Day 1 voting.

Hades on the other hand has spent most of Day 1 arguing with Hermes (whom I'm not suspicious of all they have done is speak their mind) & post general nonsense which I feel is a hindrance to town. Not to mention the roleclaim!!

So as a result my vote is now

##vote: Hades

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Poseidon View Post
    Ok, I am now confused. But Hestia, it seems a bit weird to me that you admit your entire post was wrong and suspicious-by-design… and then in turn cast suspicion on the only people who actually pointed out your post for the reason you said your post SHOULD have caused suspicion (and simultaneously calling suspicion on someone else for NOT calling out your post). In fact, I think my original “defensive” criticism of you (which you actually praised) still applies. I actually do agree with you that Hebe did bandwagon a little bit… but only on me saying you were being defensive, which is exactly what you said we should be doing. I don’t really know what to make of your “explanation” at this point.
    I was suspicious of you three not because of your response to the beginning of my post, but because of how you either misinterpreted or twisted the second part. Not really difficult to figure out *shrug*.

I really have no idea who to vote for after reading the thread. The most suspicious to me is Hades and Hermes, because they aren't doing anything to help the town, but I don't believe strongly enough that either one of them is Mafia to place a vote on them. I'm currently in no danger of being lynched, so for the time being I'd rather have my own vote on myself and go back and reread everything to get a better understanding of the days events.

##Vote: Hephaestus

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Day end. Flavor coming.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hold the phone, it looks like we have a tie. It is now between Hades and Hephaestus with 3 votes each. The first person to vote for either of these gods will determine who gets lynched. If you already voted for one you can only change your vote to the other.

Votecount - Sudden Death
    Hades (3) - Hera, Hermes, Apollo
    Hephaestus (3) - Asclepius, Persephone, (self-vote)
    Apollo (2) - Artemis, Hemera
    Tyche (2) - Helios, Nyx
    Hestia (2) - Poseidon, Hebe
    Poseidon (2) - Cerberus, Hygieia
    Athena (2) - Aphrodite, (self-vote)
    Hebe (1) - Hestia
    Hera (1) - Dionysus
    Nyx (1) - Tyche
    Hermes (1) - Hades
    Hemera (0) - Apollo
    Cerberus (0) - Hermes

Not voting:
    Ares, Athena, Demeter, Eilithyia, Eros, Hephaestus

No-vote:
    Medusa

If no one breaks the tie in one hour I will randomly determine the lynchee.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Hephestus has made 7 posts, 2 were

gah, stupid tab button!

2 were off-topic day zero posts, next was a random vote, after that he said "Who cares" and "o_0" and then he commented but barely, on Hermes. I think Hades is more scummy, but he is loud and will reveal more clues about himself, I feel that Hephestus is too quiet and would be a better candidate for this lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    gah, stupid tab button!

2 were off-topic day zero posts, next was a random vote, after that he said "Who cares" and "o_0" and then he commented but barely, on Hermes. I think Hades is more scummy, but he is loud and will reveal more clues about himself, I feel that Hephestus is too quiet and would be a better candidate for this lynch.
    The cast the decider if that's how you feel

I didn't want to make the decision by myself, I wanted a few others to chime in! This isn't the Hestia show after all! If we come too close to the deadline without anymore conversation I will make the killshot.

##vote: Hephestus

Boom-head-shot?